4am train, day ticket

Rose4

Hiya basically me and my friend don’t want to miss the 1975 who don’t finish until 23:35 which is the same time as the last train so we were planning to get the 4am train the next day. How long do things go on for on the Friday night, would we get kicked out as we have only have day tickets. Also we have friends in camps so we could sit with them but then how do we get out so we can walk to the train station? 

9 minutes ago, Rose4 said:

Hiya basically me and my friend don’t want to miss the 1975 who don’t finish until 23:35 which is the same time as the last train so we were planning to get the 4am train the next day. How long do things go on for on the Friday night, would we get kicked out as we have only have day tickets. Also we have friends in camps so we could sit with them but then how do we get out so we can walk to the train station? 

Wristbands won't be checked as you leave the arena into campsites, so you definitely can go with your friends and stay with them. Might be worth asking if they wouldn't mind sharing the tent for the night unless you were set on making the 4am train?  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Wristbands won't be checked as you leave the arena into campsites, so you definitely can go with your friends and stay with them. Might be worth asking if they wouldn't mind sharing the tent for the night unless you were set on making the 4am train?  

Ah okay thank you so much and yeah we are as we both have work next morning cause we were stupid and didn’t think about it ahaha also is it quite easy to leave the camp at 3am or not? ?

Edited by Rose4

3 hours ago, Rose4 said:

Ah okay thank you so much and yeah we are as we both have work next morning cause we were stupid and didn’t think about it ahaha also is it quite easy to leave the camp at 3am or not? ?

It's as easy as going to the entrance and walking out. I don't know what the festival surrounds are like at that time in terms of security presence but obviously it's a city late on a Friday so keep an eye out for each-other. I think the exit in Red camp leads out into a car park/streets which I'd opt for over Green, which is straight out onto the river. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

It's as easy as going to the entrance and walking out. I don't know what the festival surrounds are like at that time in terms of security presence but obviously it's a city late on a Friday so keep an eye out for each-other. I think the exit in Red camp leads out into a car park/streets which I'd opt for over Green, which is straight out onto the river. 

Yeah understandable. Thank you so much for answering as it’s both our first time going to reading festival :)