Boomtown 2020 Chapter 12: New Beginnings

vintagelaureate

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, jump said:

The directors Q&A today sounds interesting.

I only managed to catch a bit - on next year's line up, they are treating as a new festival with a new line up but some acts have agreed to roll over to then -"ones that will make people happy."

2 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

I only managed to catch a bit - on next year's line up, they are treating as a new festival with a new line up but some acts have agreed to roll over to then -"ones that will make people happy."

I very annoyingly missed it as I had something come up at work. 

1 hour ago, Wellyboot said:

As soon as deposits come out I'm booking a ticket. 

After this years shit show I refuse to miss another festival 😒 

I'm 100% the same to be honest.

Glastonbury I'm in the very uncertain resale boat, so I definitely don't want to miss out on Boomtown. 

I've looked at a few others too - I wanted to take my eldest (5) to Green Man but she won't camp. 

Hopefully it'll be Glastonbury and Boomtown... maybe a day at Download if I can swing it.

12 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

I'm 100% the same to be honest.

Glastonbury I'm in the very uncertain resale boat, so I definitely don't want to miss out on Boomtown. 

I've looked at a few others too - I wanted to take my eldest (5) to Green Man but she won't camp. 

Hopefully it'll be Glastonbury and Boomtown... maybe a day at Download if I can swing it.

We'll get you to glast 🤞I'm full of positivity today! We can do this!!

Even tho i didn't have a ticket for this year all the memories popping up on fbook and Snapchat this week for Boomtown is just making me miss it so much! Can't miss it next year!! 

Your daughter might change her mind by next year about camping. My dad took me to my first festival when I was 7 and I've never looked back, maybe when she's a year older she'll fancy it a bit more 😊

• Like 1

I really hope it isnt reset. Why can't they just carry everything that was due this year over to next year, hard to invest in a story if its just gonna be dropped. State of Emergency shouldn't be dropped either because it may offend people with coronavirus, i guarantee not a single festival attendee will make that connection nor will they even care if they did