Boomtown 2020 Chapter 12: New Beginnings

vintagelaureate

1 hour ago, atomised said:

pop will eat itself jumped out at me 

I'd like to take full credit for this.  I've been badgering Lak and Kaptin for a few years to make this happen.  The recent tour didn't blow my socks off but I will be there with bells on!

Amazing line up for me all round!

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, dumski said:

I'd like to take full credit for this.  I've been badgering Lak and Kaptin for a few years to make this happen.  The recent tour didn't blow my socks off but I will be there with bells on!

Amazing line up for me all round!

Wooo! Love PWEI! Thanks! 

As someone who isn't into most dance music there's loads there for me, including Libertines which seems a left field booking for Boomtown. They're one of my favourite bands but must be one of the most mainstream acts they've booked. Just worried that everyone I'd want to see would clash at headliner time

15 hours ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Loads of brilliant stuff but thev've  even got Kool & The Gang?

I might even practice throwing some special shapes for that one. :) 

eFesters more than welcome to join in or just witness my shame/dad dancing/awesomeness

I am totally with you, Dusty :) 

• Upvote 1

On 2/6/2020 at 7:37 PM, kingbadger said:

As someone who isn't into most dance music there's loads there for me, including Libertines which seems a left field booking for Boomtown. They're one of my favourite bands but must be one of the most mainstream acts they've booked. Just worried that everyone I'd want to see would clash at headliner time

Yeah Libertines are a headscratcher for me, it's not so much that they are mainstream act that I'm finding odd but more they are very indie rock which is something Boomtown doesn't really do despite covering so many genres.

If Underworld, Orbital and Squarepusher are on Nucleus; are they going to be on 'after' the Lions Den/Town Centre headliners? 

Kelis is on Lions Den, saw that posted today.

Good to see Snapped Ankles on there too; another left field choice for Boomtown (on a smaller scale!).