Bloodstock 2020

Andre91

• 1 month later...

Will be my first time at Bloodstock.   I have a question about the tickets and what they look like.  I bought a Serpents Layer ticket for a patch of Grass.  What do I expect for the tickets. I see I have one ticket which says 'Serpent;s Lair VIP Camping' Is this all I need?

I ask because I failed to get into Reading with my Camper Van this year. I had the Camper Van Ticket, but did not have a Ticket. Ticketmaster did not send me the ticket and I didn't notice until I had parked up and was trying to get into the festival. A very sad weekend!

On 12/19/2019 at 7:14 PM, Steve The Techy said:

I see I have one ticket which says 'Serpent;s Lair VIP Camping' Is this all I need?

Yes this will get you in and wristbanded. It won't get you in to the campervan field though, it's just for VIP camping and arena access. Enjoy, it's a great festival. See you in the Serpent's Lair bar. They have an amazing choice of ales and ciders.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2019 at 2:14 PM, devilman said:

See you in the Serpent's Lair bar. They have an amazing choice of ales and ciders.

The campervan field. Appears to sellout in days.

Yes looking forward to the ales. Sound like there is a good selection. I do get annoyed with the other festivals, in that the only real ales tend to be Otter. They seem to have a monopoly!