Hurry up with the set times

juliadevitt

39 minutes ago, juliadevitt said:

Surely we will get them soon.

I’m concerned re a Fontaines/Deerhunter/The Murder Capital clash ?

There’s no way Fontaines D.C. should clash with The Murder Capital...I’ll be sprinting  for sure ?

I think the clashfinder folk only have as much info as we have.  They have the lineup which is published on the EOTR site and a list of set times from last year.

It says under their Print advisory warning "Don't even think about it" as this is basically an educated guess.

Only once the stage times come out officially will we know for sure.

1 hour ago, carwynnen said:

https://clashfinder.com/s/endoftheroad2019/

We've used these for 8 years and they're always north of 90% accurate, which is useful at this stage

They're only accurate once the times are announced and the person who makes the clashfinder edits it!

Love the time and effort that people put into the clashfinder (namely TeamCampesinos!) but it is only guesswork at this point

2 hours ago, carwynnen said:

I don't find they change that much and I've been going since 2011 .... After all the slot times don't change that much year on year across the stages...

I think the Tipi times can vary a bit more but the other ones should be pretty much accurate I think 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, carwynnen said:

I don't find they change that much and I've been going since 2011 .... After all the slot times don't change that much year on year across the stages...

But they do change - even a 15 minute change can make a big difference!

6 minutes ago, carwynnen said:

Big Top to Tipi, can probably do that in 5!

As long as it’s not full. Although, anyone that wants to see Murder Capital will probably be watching Fontaines DC anyway. Would have been better on separate nights; for me anyway. 

• Upvote 1