Ticket registration

Jack.194

Does anyone know when ticket registration has closed in previous years?

I have a few friends who still need to register for this years festival (I know, they should register asap) but the date registration has closed in the past would be useful!

thanks 

It closed at 12 noon on Monday 1st October 2018 for last year. Tickets went on sale on 4th & 7th October.

If you register too close to the date & your picture is rejected you might be past the registration date, so best to get it done as early as possible.

54 minutes ago, mashedonmud said:

Definitely missed it. You'll have to let them down gently. Devastating but life's tough sometimes. They'll get over it in time. ?

Trying to maximise your possibility of getting tickets?

Good try ;) I’m sure one more person trying won’t hurt 

About a week before the sale.

And if you leave it that late and there's something wrong with your registration that needs re-doing, it'll be tough tits. Come back next year.

If you have to beg people to register they don't want to go. 

30 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

One of my friends keeps saying he’s going to register ... I’ve reminded him/asked him if he’s done it yet ? When is it too early to drop him ? :) 

After two reminders. That means they have been told 3 times to register and more and you might as well do it for them. 

44 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

One of my friends keeps saying he’s going to register ... I’ve reminded him/asked him if he’s done it yet ? When is it too early to drop him ? :) 

Get a google sheet together with your details on - get people to add their details. First come, first served and higher up the sheet they go. 

if they want to be slow and be person number 7, so be it...