MRM

Is weed smoking acceptable at BD?

Hi all been to a few festivals multiple times before Boomtown etc, obviously I know this one is A LOT more laid back and not a place for people getting w*nkered on all sorts of chemicals, to be honest I’m not exactly sure what I’m getting Into as this will be my first festival experience where I’m not planning to do anything like that, and this is more of a family festival so I’m guessing it’s going to be a better place to be if I’m not “getting on it”.

Just wondering can I openly smoke a joint in the outdoors crowd at main stage and at the non-family camp sites, Without feeling like a wanted murderer? And without pissing the majority of the fellow festival goers off?

Definitely going to have to have a smoke to Ziggy Marley, Cheers.👍

Edited by MRM

It won’t be a problem if you’re sensible. Like you say, avoid the kids/family areas and no one will take any notice. 

• Like 1

Cheers Skelts 👍 just had this image in my head of it being completely anti-everything 😂 would rather give it a miss if that was the case. Not a big drinker, just love a smoke. 

Nah, it’s a really chilled festival, you’ll like it. I imagine a big percentage of Ziggy’s crowd will be partaking too👍

• Like 1