Ticket Sale Date

Mr. Snrub

2 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Yeah the prices have changed. Odd how some have only gone up by a tiny bit , like Glasgow, Stoke and Cardiff

19coaches.jpg

2020-Coach-Prices.jpg

its a shame with the extra 7000 tickets they couldn't have added a couple more departure points ... maybe thats over complicating things but would surely help a little with environmental impact ?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

its a shame with the extra 7000 tickets they couldn't have added a couple more departure points ... maybe thats over complicating things but would surely help a little with environmental impact ?

How would that help with the environmental aspect unless they add more coach tickets? Or is that what you mean? 

4 hours ago, Mr. B said:

"UK Tickets can now be purchased with a UK debit card or Visa or Mastercard credit cards.

International Tickets can only be bought by Visa credit card or Mastercard credit card.

Please note: See Tickets is the only company permitted to sell tickets for Glastonbury Festival. No other site or agency will be allocated tickets."

I will be buying tickets for abroad, but using my UK reg/address. Am I therefore okay to pay by debit card? (I can't remember!) 

Where did you see that? I am international but with a group of UK'ns and I want to make sure I don't bork their attempts to get tickets just because I'm a foreigner.

12 hours ago, beefykoala said:

Where did you see that? I am international but with a group of UK'ns and I want to make sure I don't bork their attempts to get tickets just because I'm a foreigner.

Just make sure that the lead booker's name and address match the debit / credit card used (and that the registration address matches the one the card is registered to for safety). 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

for sure .. just locations like exeter are missing when that has a very large population :) 

Sadly, there's a lot of places that aren't covered.

Kent, Medway and all of the South East corner (not the naughty one) are missing a pick up point.  Nothing closer than London for an area with population of around 2M people.

• Upvote 1

This page shows the booking process, with a "Tickets Held" timer on the payment page. Pretty sure that wasn't there before? 

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/full-2020-ticket-info/

There is a reference to it in the HTML that I saved, maybe I was just too focused on entering details that I didn't notice it?

4 hours ago, cheesey_toastie said:

Just make sure that the lead booker's name and address match the debit / credit card used (and that the registration address matches the one the card is registered to for safety). 

They don't need to match, I've paid for other people's tickets on my own card before.

This all fits very well with Emilys question and answer session last October ... it looks like they have given more information to make things easier and less stress at the payment stage lets hope the demand doesn't break it ...She said she would look at issues around payment and it looks like thats happened 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Dont know who ROFL is ... but I thought they control the speed and it can sell faster if they want it to? 

I was referring really to the flippancy of the comment, in that how can it ever be stress free....and who wants it 'quick'...I'd rather it lasted all day!

But yes....I think it's pretty well known that the speed of the sale can be throttled by session limiting....seem to also remember some mention of ME having a say in how long it should last previously...?

1 minute ago, parsonjack said:

I was referring really to the flippancy of the comment, in that how can it ever be stress free....and who wants it 'quick'...I'd rather it lasted all day!

But yes....I think it's pretty well known that the speed of the sale can be throttled by session limiting....seem to also remember some mention of ME having a say in how long it should last previously...?

Absolutely :) im in full agreement 

4 hours ago, stuie said:

Sadly, there's a lot of places that aren't covered.

Kent, Medway and all of the South East corner (not the naughty one) are missing a pick up point.  Nothing closer than London for an area with population of around 2M people.

I was really hoping for a Kent departure point. Surely a Canterbury bus would be worthwhile?

5 minutes ago, sophiemarie said:

I was really hoping for a Kent departure point. Surely a Canterbury bus would be worthwhile?

That'd work for me and my mates.  And about 30 other people I know from the area.  So, yeah, I think it would fill.

42 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

ME wielding almighty power and holding a staff, like that bloke Moses off of the telly?

20 hours ago, beefykoala said:

I took it from the ticket details page on the glasto website.

Does anyone know what the situation is?

3 hours ago, sophiemarie said:

The National Express coach to Glastonbury from Canterbury this year was pretty empty, maybe only a dozen or so of us on it. It stopped in the Medway towns somewhere and filled up. 

1 minute ago, Mardy said:

The National Express coach to Glastonbury from Canterbury this year was pretty empty, maybe only a dozen or so of us on it. It stopped in the Medway towns somewhere and filled up. 

That said, really hope they run it again next time