Ticket Sale Date

Mr. Snrub

of course i will help getting tickets on sunday, because i know people will help me getting coach tickets. its very satisfying to help or beiing helped. nice story: in 2017 i was able to get tickets for a me unknow member here. he went to the festival and met the man of his dreams and got engaged on ribbon tower this year. i am invited to their wedding next year.

Edited by tullux
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 8

6 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

You’d think they’d have updated it from the sell out 2019 message by now...

34918B22-F3D3-496C-837F-E41B876A4761.jpeg

No, leave it, I’ve been using that page to hone my f5 refresh technique and the equivalent on my I pad and phone . I’ve concluded the f5 button superior to the mouse refresh option.

"UK Tickets can now be purchased with a UK debit card or Visa or Mastercard credit cards.

International Tickets can only be bought by Visa credit card or Mastercard credit card.

Please note: See Tickets is the only company permitted to sell tickets for Glastonbury Festival. No other site or agency will be allocated tickets."

I will be buying tickets for abroad, but using my UK reg/address. Am I therefore okay to pay by debit card? (I can't remember!) 

1 minute ago, Mr. B said:

"UK Tickets can now be purchased with a UK debit card or Visa or Mastercard credit cards.

International Tickets can only be bought by Visa credit card or Mastercard credit card.

Please note: See Tickets is the only company permitted to sell tickets for Glastonbury Festival. No other site or agency will be allocated tickets."

I will be buying tickets for abroad, but using my UK reg/address. Am I therefore okay to pay by debit card? (I can't remember!) 

How do they get around this for the luxury off-site options then? Is the workaround that those companies aren't selling you the ticket per se, but they just throw in a freebie with your grand's worth of camping?

£40 single from London is such a rip-off. Annoying. 

9 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

How do they get around this for the luxury off-site options then? Is the workaround that those companies aren't selling you the ticket per se, but they just throw in a freebie with your grand's worth of camping?

£40 single from London is such a rip-off. Annoying. 

As most of the off site options are ran by farmers who also rent their land to the festival as well as running the off-site camping i'd expect they're given numerous tickets as a goodwill gesture.

12 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

My guess would be that the local farmers are given a stash of tickets to do what they wish in exchange for co-operation, which is where the luxury sites come from.

Edited by Hugh Jass

16 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yeah I get that. Just wondering how legally they get around the "no one can sell them except See". Must be that these luxury places technically don't sell the ticket, that just gets thrown in. 

https://www.windinglake.co.uk/home/things-to-consider/

"We have an allocation of backstage hospitality tickets from the Glastonbury Festival. We do not sell the standard tickets. To ensure that the tickets are not sold-on please collect them when you arrive at Windinglake with each person signing for their own ticket."

Just now, JoeyT said:

Can you imagine the clientele the place above attracts...

"If you arrive early then please take this opportunity to pull over, relax and pour a coffee from your flask. Alternatively, carry on driving and join the traffic going round the block one more time."

I had to deal with them volunteering this year. A lot were relatively alright, with some being absolutely insufferable and extremely rude. 

Just now, gordong said:

Is there any justification for these going up by 10% in one year? Don’t seem to remember costs/wages rising by 10%? 

It'll most likely be a direct reflection of what the coach companies have tendered - while some are up by over 10%, others haven't changed at all.

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Yeah the prices have changed. Odd how some have only gone up by a tiny bit , like Glasgow, Stoke and Cardiff

19coaches.jpg

2020-Coach-Prices.jpg

The Glasgow return is actually way cheaper than the National Express....which was £140 for both a single and a return last year. 

If only I knew what time the bastards departed!!!!

Edited by Sasperella

1 hour ago, JoeyT said:

Can you imagine the clientele the place above attracts...

"If you arrive early then please take this opportunity to pull over, relax and pour a coffee from your flask. Alternatively, carry on driving and join the traffic going round the block one more time."

I’m just in it for the ticket, not to talk to any of the c**ts in there.