Ticket Sale Dates Announced

Thu 3rd Oct - Coach Tickets
Sun 6th Oct - General Admission

Tickets are £265 per person + £5 booking fee + Postage
(Tickets are £17 more expensive)

Full Info: https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/

that £17 is just for Macca... total waste

36 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

I'm trying to work out the reasoning, as there's doesn't appear to be more coach tickets on sale, and as they sell out very quickly anyway, what's the point? Doesn't make the festival any greener.

There is supposedly (~7,000) more coach tickets this year as per the new licence.

And they may take the view that coach travellers are more likely to buy a tent on site and or leave it, given that it's an extra ball ache dragging it home on public transport.

6 minutes ago, incident said:

There is supposedly (~7,000) more coach tickets this year as per the new licence.

And they may take the view that coach travellers are more likely to buy a tent on site and or leave it, given that it's an extra ball ache dragging it home on public transport.

7,000 more coach tickets taking from General or on top of? The capacity of the festival is 7k higher or the same?

2 minutes ago, Harry_W01 said:

Coach tickets seem like a really good shout for me now, especially if my mates get tickets, none of us have good cars and the drive from North Wales would kill us, meaning we'd have to take 3 cars for 7 of us, especially with the WV priority booking.

7 people... that's a tricky purchase. GL!

31 minutes ago, Ged Devereux said:

I thought one of the main draws for Worthy View is you get to park near?

It's a big draw but you also have the climb the damn hill every time you want to return and it's a bit out of the way. If you are parked up by 3am on the Wednesday morning in Yellow/Orange anyway you won't be far away...I will admit though it is much quicker to get in, I had the ball ache of working there twice last year. 

I'm very tempted to try and go in serious for the coach this time as I'll be trying away from home for the 1st time so feel I can't waste any opportunity, at the same time I only want to base my trip away around this one one occasion.

17 minutes ago, incident said:

I take the view that Selfish lazy uncaring f@ckos leave shit behind regardless of how they travel. Your point could be valid but mine is factual. ?

No stress for 2020 tickets having not attended this year. I'll give it a go but won't be too disheartened if I fail as will be attending Primavera Sound again in June regardless. 

It feels very nice to be so relaxed about it all after multiple years of stress and anxiety. Would definitely be nice go back to Worthy Farm though. 

19 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

So it begins,  going on holiday on the sixth, leaving for the airport about an hour and a half after sale begins. Gives me around an hour in the house to cry my eyes out in despair or reach the heights of euphoria. 

I'm on my stag. The fifth day. Wake up a shadow of a costume of a man. Sick into a bin. Try to wake others up who are asleep. Half an hour of the shakes. Then cry my eyes out in despair no matter what happens.