Ticket Sale Date

Mr. Snrub

17 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

A different colleague of mine told me he was trying for tickets this year. I gathered through the conversation he isn’t even registered and has no idea he needs to be. Awful of me but I didn’t tell him. He will find out the hard way! 

I'd be worrying about the possibility of bad karma getting involved here!

3 hours ago, stuie said:

I'd be worrying about the possibility of bad karma getting involved here!

I told people at work who didn't have a clue last year and wanted to go and I still lost out - still i couldn't not tell them for the karma fear

They never even tried mind you - sounds like too much effort they said!

6 hours ago, Superscally said:

Random question...can you take a toddler on the coach? Do they need a seat? 

So...looks like don't need a ticket, but do need a seat...anyone done this before?  

After you’ve put in registration details you choose the amount of coach tickets you need. 

55 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Believe me Mr Jass, if the individual concerned came across as genuinely wanting to go and not so blasé about it, I’d give him all of the hints and tips needed. He was just playing lip service. 

Liking your style Curlygirl, people like that don't deserve any favours!

32 minutes ago, Cooter said:

Liking your style Curlygirl, people like that don't deserve any favours!

The last festival I was at a few people recognised my glastonbury wristband (taken off and put back on again using the bag trick) and they were genuine on wanting help. I’m more than happy to give tips to those that really want to be there. I’m resigned to the fact that one day I won’t get there but in my previous post, he hadn’t done his homework at all. 

11 hours ago, Superscally said:

Random question...can you take a toddler on the coach? Do they need a seat? 

So...looks like don't need a ticket, but do need a seat...anyone done this before?  

You don't need a festival ticket but you do need to book any toddlers a coach seat, we took our 2 in 2015. We took car seats with us as well just in case but the driver didn't check at all.

12 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

After you’ve put in registration details you choose the amount of coach tickets you need. 

7 hours ago, The other Bellboy said:

You don't need a festival ticket but you do need to book any toddlers a coach seat, we took our 2 in 2015. We took car seats with us as well just in case but the driver didn't check at all.

Cheers guys!

13 minutes ago, Superscally said:

The Stallone version is the only version.

Seems most all critics would disagree with you quite strongly - take your pick of pretty much anyone on rotten tomatoes or imdb.

10 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Still the law though.

Fair enough :( , although I agree wholeheartedly with CG's choice to not be the driving force behind those who don't get their own arses into gear.

34 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Seems most all critics would disagree with you quite strongly - take your pick of pretty much anyone on rotten tomatoes or imdb.

Fair enough :( , although I agree wholeheartedly with CG's choice to not be the driving force behind those who don't get their own arses into gear.

I ain't talking about films. I'm talking about life.