Ticket Sale Date

Mr. Snrub

1 hour ago, AmazingAbby said:

I trust your commitment to running and I'm taking your word for it. I think I'll still feel a bit sick until it's official though. 

further up the page are the official announcement dates  from the thingy thing ... hopefully that should ease the nerves somewhat :) They are now on the last page .... typical :) 

Edited by crazyfool1
to show im not completely crazy

16 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

further up the page are the official announcement dates  from the thingy thing ... hopefully that should ease the nerves somewhat :) They are now on the last page .... typical :) 

It does thank you :) 

I did say in the car on the way home last year (when I was still broken and sleep deprived) that I might give next year a miss but the closer it gets the less likely it is that that's going to happen. 

3 minutes ago, AmazingAbby said:

It does thank you :) 

I did say in the car on the way home last year (when I was still broken and sleep deprived) that I might give next year a miss but the closer it gets the less likely it is that that's going to happen. 

I reckon I'm going to be there until at least the 60th ... however broken I am .... they can wheel me in and out , somehow ill do it 

3 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Oh god I'd forgotten how close it is and now I'm panicking a little because I don't have a plan yet. Still not even sure who I'm going with, so far I've just got a load of "yeah I'll probably go if I can afford it" types ?

Those types are useless - you want some that are properly bought in and registered

33 minutes ago, UEF said:

Those types are useless - you want some that are properly bought in and registered

You're right. Honestly, I've had much better festival experiences when I've gone alone, usually meet some great people too. I'm still in touch with and making plans to meet up with some people I've met at festivals this year. Unfortunately most of them can't do Glastonbury either...

Are there any solo'er groups for Glastonbury? Seems that may be my best option...

3 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

You're right. Honestly, I've had much better festival experiences when I've gone alone, usually meet some great people too. I'm still in touch with and making plans to meet up with some people I've met at festivals this year. Unfortunately most of them can't do Glastonbury either...

Are there any solo'er groups for Glastonbury? Seems that may be my best option...

There are on Facebook I think. Also people are generally receptive to being chatted to when you're there... well I used to think that anyway ;) now everyone around us is younger and they don't want anything to do! :D 

2 minutes ago, Matt87 said:

Hypothetically, if you're trying in a group and someone in your group is also part of another group trying and they get sorted, yet I get through and enter their details does my transaction go through for the 5 people, or does it kick me back out?

It will kick you out. That's why being in two different groups is questionable ethically. 

2 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

It will kick you out. That's why being in two different groups is questionable ethically. 

I thought I'd heard this. 

I believe the one person who is in our 6 who will likely be in another group will tell me straight away if she's sorted. I couldn't handle getting through and then having to start from scratch.

To clarify, it's:

Coach Sale - max of 4

General Sale - max of 6

Coach Resale - max of 2

General Resale - max of 4

Just now, Matt87 said:

I believe the one person who is in our 6 who will likely be in another group will tell me straight away if she's sorted. I couldn't handle getting through and then having to start from scratch.

To clarify, it's:

Coach Sale - max of 4

General Sale - max of 6

Coach Resale - max of 2

That's fair enough, but bear in mind that it can take an age to tick over to the next page during a transaction. If during that time one of the other group gets through and it kicks out, you will all kick yourselves. This happened to us years ago - two friends of ours were in our group and we got for them, but they were also in another group and the sale for those got fucked up. In all the frantic messages and excitement that ensues when you get through those precious seconds can count for a lot...

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

That's fair enough, but bear in mind that it can take an age to tick over to the next page during a transaction. If during that time one of the other group gets through and it kicks out, you will all kick yourselves. This happened to us years ago - two friends of ours were in our group and we got for them, but they were also in another group and the sale for those got fucked up. In all the frantic messages and excitement that ensues when you get through those precious seconds can count for a lot...

That's a good point. 

Might need to have a chat with the individual about this. 

3 hours ago, Matt87 said:

Far too risky, communicating to all the group instantly, and if one of the group is in the process past the entering names section they would have to start again, possibly losing the opportunity. All I can say if it was me I wouldn’t agree to this arrangement.

22 hours ago, HeyPorter said:

A month today, shit getting real y’all. 

I’m trying not to think about it but yeah. Ticket day just fills me with dread, to be honest. Even if you get through it’s panic stations to stop hands shaking, get all the details in, hope against hope it takes you to the next page and tickets don’t sell out in the meantime. 

Although I live 10,000 miles away, ticket Sunday is the one day of the year I get to enjoy mom’s spaghetti. If you know what I mean. 

13 hours ago, Matt87 said:

To clarify, it's:

Coach Sale - max of 4

General Sale - max of 6

Coach Resale - max of 2

Has the Coach sale numbers gotten smaller since last year? 

From the website for 2019:

"To book a combined Coach + Festival ticket package you will need the registration number and registered postcode for each person (up to 6 per transaction) for whom you are booking." 

3 hours ago, 2020 Vision said:

Has the Coach sale numbers gotten smaller since last year? 

From the website for 2019:

"To book a combined Coach + Festival ticket package you will need the registration number and registered postcode for each person (up to 6 per transaction) for whom you are booking." 

Pretty certain coach sale has always been four; it definitely was last year and for '17.

On 9/6/2019 at 4:35 PM, Matt87 said:

That's a good point. 

Might need to have a chat with the individual about this. 

Tell her she's gotta pick one or the other! And pick well.... Last year our friend admitted he was in two groups a couple of days before, he stuck with the others and they failed to get tickets ?

T