Ticket Sale Date

Mr. Snrub

1 minute ago, Madyaker said:

If you get a coach ticket and you return time is ridiculous just book a better one with national express. I didn’t have return ticket at all in 2017, I just queued up for the national express to Bristol and walked on, nobody was checking tickets. 

Yeah, the easiest thing is to just book a single coach ticket if you're worried about return times.

You were lucky doing that with National Express in 2017, though - they checked ours very thoroughly going to London this year. 

8 minutes ago, Field Commander Jefferson said:

How much is a few extra quid exactly?

Add at least another 0 to your ticket price, maybe more if with demand for the 50th. 

Also some of these have already sold out so I'm guessing demand is HUGE! 

https://www.woodlandsretreats.co.uk/glastonbury-festival

Edited by gmb1992

17 minutes ago, gmb1992 said:

Add at least another 0 to your ticket price, maybe more if with demand for the 50th. 

That's a kicker! I asked to be put on the mailing list for these guys. Dammit.

Back to my anxiety ?

36 minutes ago, gmb1992 said:

So I have just checked with them and all of the ticketed packages went on sale on Monday and they all went to previous customers.

19 minutes ago, Sweet_pea said:

So I have just checked with them and all of the ticketed packages went on sale on Monday and they all went to previous customers.

Wow! Demand must be high if you can't even buy yourself in!

I was considering looking at packages but some of them (eg Camp Kerala) are insane.

Not sure if Lovefields have put anything out for this year, their location is by far the best! 

1 hour ago, gmb1992 said:

Yikes, £5500, if you have that kind of money go abroad! You could have a holiday of a life time!

18 minutes ago, gmb1992 said:

Wow! Demand must be high if you can't even buy yourself in!

I was considering looking at packages but some of them (eg Camp Kerala) are insane.

Not sure if Lovefields have put anything out for this year, their location is by far the best! 

Camp Kerala was an insane (by my standards) amount of money. 9k....each

I have contacted Lovefields, and I'm hoping I am on their mail list, they say their packages go on sale after general ticket sales.

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

dont forget lots of the 50th triers/bucket listers  won't have the preparation that we all do ... and the levels of persistence either ... not all doom and gloom guys :) 

Optimism is key! I'm dreading ticket day but see what happens on the other side!

Edited by vintagelaureate

Coach sale is 6 weeks today - I am meant to be going to Chicago for my niece's wedding and would be there for the sale. I've not booked my flight yet and I am thinking I won't.  I know I am just as likely to get through there as I am in the UK, but it makes me more nervous.  

This is silly isn't it?

2 minutes ago, karaseen said:

Coach sale is 6 weeks today - I am meant to be going to Chicago for my niece's wedding and would be there for the sale. I've not booked my flight yet and I am thinking I won't.  I know I am just as likely to get through there as I am in the UK, but it makes me more nervous.  

This is silly isn't it?

in a word yes :) 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

in a word yes :) 

Thanks. I need someone with sense to tell me that.

In fact it might work in my favour.  It would mean a 12pm ticket sale rather than a 6pm ticket sale.  I would be more relaxed and not spend the day at work fretting about it. This would guarantee success.

1 minute ago, karaseen said:

Thanks. I need someone with sense to tell me that.

In fact it might work in my favour.  It would mean a 12pm ticket sale rather than a 6pm ticket sale.  I would be more relaxed and not spend the day at work fretting about it. This would guarantee success.

best get a second opinion too ... :) .... just because of my username 

Think this might be a bit unglastonbury but regular posters should try to make sure we are helping each other on t day instead of random people who pop in, maybe there should be a resalers type spreadsheet where we can enter our group details, will be much easier to help the people we actually care about after we’ve scored our own tickets. 

Charm x

2 hours ago, Charm said:

Think this might be a bit unglastonbury but regular posters should try to make sure we are helping each other on t day instead of random people who pop in, maybe there should be a resalers type spreadsheet where we can enter our group details, will be much easier to help the people we actually care about after we’ve scored our own tickets. 

Charm x

Cold blooded!?

Edited by Mr.Tease

1 hour ago, Charm said:

Charm x

I agree with this.