It’s oh so quiet ....

Crazyfool01

27 minutes ago, Homer said:

I tried throwing this strop earlier in the year and it didn't get me far (unless they somehow magically bunged me the two tickets I somehow got in the coach resale).

I can't pretend it doesn't irritate me when we are suddenly inundated with new posters for a week in October and again in April looking for help. I know it's not exactly inclusive but I do feel that those of us who are on here all year round should get first dibs on help from each other.

5 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I am sitting here watching carry on behind trying to forget I am a few hours away from some serious dental treatment! Trying to think good thoughts and As we got tickets on line for the pilton party I’ve just had a fantasy that on entering we are all given a voucher for next years 50th glasto anniversary. We can dream. 

I saw something when we signed up to worthy warrior scheme that im hoping was an advance sale for us ... maybe im just imagining it though :) .. see you at PP ... you will spot me :) 

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

I can't pretend it doesn't irritate me when we are suddenly inundated with new posters for a week in October and again in April looking for help. I know it's not exactly inclusive but I do feel that those of us who are on here all year round should get first dibs on help from each other.

well my plan is to help the ticket group im in and then its the more regular posters on here :) 

• Upvote 1

I really don't mean to be rude, but ...

This topic might as well as be titled "this place is boring and I'm not going to make it any more interesting".

No one comes here to read that <name> went (say) shopping. People come here to read interesting/entertaining stuff about festivals and stuff around that.

The NFC topic is the place for talking shite. That was only ever allowed to remain on a promise it'd be the only place for talking shite.

</ends up being rude anyway :P > 

Personally I've been trying to do some work to make up for the massive gap in productivity leading up to June :lol:

Mainly on the new music thread and tours & announcements atm.  The speculation on acts for next year is a bit early with a few exceptions, except that apparently Jason Darulo has a new album coming out.  The headliners 2020 thread has been going in circles for a bit, and the Spice Girls pretty much seems to be Mel B trying to have her hand up higher than anyone else in the class so she gets noticed first.

Always a bit quieter once the post-festival rush dies down.  If you're not careful @eFestivals just ends up with 20 pages of Simpsons memes to curate... ;)

7 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

This topic might as well as be titled "this place is boring and I'm not going to make it any more interesting".

No one comes here to read that <name> went (say) shopping. People come here to read interesting/entertaining stuff about festivals and stuff around that.

The NFC topic is the place for talking shite. That was only ever allowed to remain on a promise it'd be the only place for talking shite.

was trying to encourage some back to the forums sorry didn't mean to offend either ... the earlier people return the earlier people start talking on other threads which turn into talking shite :) 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

I hope Emily's lurking, those of us dedicated enough to be regulars on here in July and August after the Glasto buzz has died down deserve tickets.

(Hint Hint!)

>Pops up on here to post, just in case<

Since the end of the fest, I've been mostly looking at Glastocam, posting a bit on here, and looking forward to Beautiful Days next week.

I also plan a trip to the farm in September like @crazyfool1 coz I don't live too far away either

3 minutes ago, Skelts said:

>Pops up on here to post, just in case<

Since the end of the fest, I've been mostly looking at Glastocam, posting a bit on here, and looking forward to Beautiful Days next week.

I also plan a trip to the farm in September like @crazyfool1 coz I don't live too far away either

Reviews from both will be great :) 

4 hours ago, eFestivals said:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I’ll have you know I have never intentionally said anything either interesting or entertaining on this forum.

• Like 1

I'm still here. Rather than posting something not festivals related i'll suggest posting what festivals we'd rather be doing now.

For me, Boomtown this weekend, then Beautiful Days, but have no leave left. Boomtown looks like a possible wet one mind, but i'd not care enough about that personally not to be going.

1 minute ago, Pinhead said:

I'm still here. Rather than posting something not festivals related i'll suggest posting what festivals we'd rather be doing now.

For me, Boomtown this weekend, then Beautiful Days, but have no leave left. Boomtown looks like a possible wet one mind, but i'd not care enough about that personally not to be going.

im definitely tempted by both ... the creativity of boomtown looks immense but not sure musically its for me ... beautiful days seems lots more likely as its down the road ... has hobo jones and the levellers ... some massive selling points for me 

My only news is that I successfully got the work promotion that forced us to abandon resale ticket attempts as the assessment interview was scheduled for Glasto Monday. 

Yay me. 

Every cloud and that.... ?

... oh and Mrs Parsonjack sat on Michael Eavis's knee last weekend. Slut. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

My only news is that I successfully got the work promotion that forced us to abandon resale ticket attempts as the assessment interview was scheduled for Glasto Monday. 

Yay me. 

Every cloud and that.... ?

... oh and Mrs Parsonjack sat on Michael Eavis's knee last weekend. Slut. 

upvote for the job congrats :) worth it in the long run im sure 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

im definitely tempted by both ... the creativity of boomtown looks immense but not sure musically its for me ... beautiful days seems lots more likely as its down the road ... has hobo jones and the levellers ... some massive selling points for me 

And Sleafords and Strangers. Woe is me.