It’s oh so quiet ....

Crazyfool01

Busy telling people that have never been before, that it's an awful experience, camping sucks, toilets are disgusting, overcrowded, and not to bother trying for tickets....

as we have had some decent weather the last few years and it will lash it down next!

May put some off, every little helps!

Edited by joeltg
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Matt87 said:

Is the presumption that it'll be coach sale 6pm on Thursday 3rd October and main sale on Sunday 6th October at 10am? 

I really hope so, I cancelled a flight on Saturday 5th and moved it to late on the Sunday.  So the possibility of getting tickets has already cost me sixty quid in flight alteration costs. Shouldn’t it be 9 am on the Sunday? 

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I really hope so, I cancelled a flight on Saturday 5th and moved it to late on the Sunday.  So the possibility of getting tickets has already cost me sixty quid in flight alteration costs. Shouldn’t it be 9 am on the Sunday? 

yes 9am for the ones that you want to get tickets ... 10 for anyone else :) 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

yes 9am for the ones that you want to get tickets ... 10 for anyone else :) 

Now that’s sneaky,  and very clever.  More than a few folk have been seduced by this years weather and bbc coverage and have been asking me how to get tickets.  Someone even asked me how big the tent pitches are marked out for and can we park the car next to the tent! Showed them a few photos of campsites and long drops. Their enthusiasm waned ever so slightly. 

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

I hope Emily's lurking, those of us dedicated enough to be regulars on here in July and August after the Glasto buzz has died down deserve tickets.

(Hint Hint!)

I tried throwing this strop earlier in the year and it didn't get me far (unless they somehow magically bunged me the two tickets I somehow got in the coach resale).

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

I hope Emily's lurking, those of us dedicated enough to be regulars on here in July and August after the Glasto buzz has died down deserve tickets.

(Hint Hint!)

I hoped to bump into her at the farm ... even thought of trying an Extinction Rebellion sit in in Michaels Parking space ... wore the pyramid into the festival office ... nothing :( 

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

desperate measures now ... might have to do another question and answer session :) 

I am sitting here watching carry on behind trying to forget I am a few hours away from some serious dental treatment! Trying to think good thoughts and As we got tickets on line for the pilton party I’ve just had a fantasy that on entering we are all given a voucher for next years 50th glasto anniversary. We can dream. 

27 minutes ago, Homer said:

Oh yeah, I got a ticket yesterday for the Euro 2020 final at Wembley! Applied for all sorts all over Europe; none of it came in apart from a cheap tier ticket to the final! 

Very nice, I got all three group games at Wembley. Although now I'm worried I've used up my ticketing luck for the year.