wonders of wandering at worthy farm :)

Crazyfool01

12 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

it looks like  a few trees have gone from the hedge line ....and around the bar but yep thats probably just to get that drainage pipe in :) ... I think this bar from a creative point of view is one of the best on site ... that glitter ball in the trees is just fantastic :) 

I reckon it will be back!

We'll just have to wait and see :-)

36 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

it looks like  a few trees have gone from the hedge line ....and around the bar but yep thats probably just to get that drainage pipe in :) ... I think this bar from a creative point of view is one of the best on site ... that glitter ball in the trees is just fantastic :) 

well said, small venue but has the best of atmospheres over the week. As part of the audience you really feel like you're part of the show as you can more or less stand where ever you want and a lot of the performers there tend to go for a wander around the crowd too. Saw some great acts there this year as well as Mik Artistik and his guest performer pulled form the crowd, Gloria!

The glitter mirror ball, simple but absolutely amazing effects up amongst the treetops.

Edited by Cooter

2 minutes ago, Cooter said:

well said, small venue but has the best of atmospheres over the week. As part of the audience you really feel like you're part of the show as you can more or less stand where ever you want and a lot of the performers there tend to go for a wander around the crowd too. Saw some great acts there this year as well as Mik Artistik and his guest performer pulled form the crowd, Gloria!

The glitter mirror ball, simple but absolutely amazing effects up amongst the treetops.

I cant explain what it is ... im not actually sure who ive seen there ...just randomly stopped there when passing a few times and loved  the venue :) 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:34 PM, crazyfool1 said:

These are the best long drops on site ... only the experts are able to locate them though :) I felt the need for a squating photo opportunity :) 

The JP ones in the woods are my favs followed closely by the strummerville ones. Your photos have given me the notion to have a wee winter holiday down Somerset way and a farm walk!