wonders of wandering at worthy farm :)

Crazyfool01

19 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Retrieve it WITH YOUR TEETH? Lol

That is actually quite a clean bog seat. No stray turds dropped by inconsiderate hoverers, no crushed beer cans and no baby wipes lining the seat. Needless to say this picture is from the long drops at strummerville taken on the Wednesday. 

So yes, get your gums down there to find that golden ticket! 

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Lovely pictures,I am jealous,

only one thing, I have the monopoly on photos of covered up long drops!

These are the best long drops on site ... only the experts are able to locate them though :) I felt the need for a squating photo opportunity :) 

Edited by crazyfool1

Just now, stuie said:

how did you do this @crazyfool1?

It's bloody brilliant.

Cheers ... drew the design in black fabric pens and then coloured in some panels with some different coloured pens ... it’s kind of evolved from doodling on my school books ? to a bigger scale and some pictures I’ve got on my walls at home 

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Cheers ... drew the design in black fabric pens and then coloured in some panels with some different coloured pens ... it’s kind of evolved from doodling on my school books ? to a bigger scale and some pictures I’ve got on my walls at home 

Oh, you actually drew it by hand?  I was expecting you to say some kind of print/transfer trickery!

That really is a labour of love.  Bravo.

30 minutes ago, Havors said:

Interesting.... it looked like there was no way they would want to dismantle and reassemble that every year, its massive 

It is, but as best I can tell it's pretty much designed to be like a big Meccano set so can go up and down relatively easily.

30 minutes ago, Havors said:

Interesting.... it looked like there was no way they would want to dismantle and reassemble that every year, its massive 

I think the land it's on is part of Steanbow Farm.  If so, it isn't owned by them.

Either way, if it's to be left up all year round it would require planning permission, like the crane base.

20 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I cant work out the spike bar though it looks like it might be disappearing judging by that photo ? :) :( 

Looks like some drainage works.

It probably needed renewing as well, made out of wood like that won't last for too many years.

1 minute ago, stuie said:

Looks like some drainage works.

It probably needed renewing as well, made out of wood like that won't last for too many years.

it looks like  a few trees have gone from the hedge line ....and around the bar but yep thats probably just to get that drainage pipe in :) ... I think this bar from a creative point of view is one of the best on site ... that glitter ball in the trees is just fantastic :)