2020 Lineup

5rebbecas

2 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

You got Heather from M People.... [shudders]

Certified banger 😄

Have always had a bit of a soft spot for M People. They get a raw deal as they ended up as lift music, but some of the early, club orientated tunes are great. She has got a fantastic voice as well.

17 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

Hidden away in the small print but Frank Turner is curating an Xtra Mile Recordings with Skinny Lister, Sonic Boom 6, Ducking Punches and Brand New Friend

Noticed that he’s curating the stage but can’t see where it says the bands playing was hoping Will Varley would’ve been amongst them.

7 minutes ago, Pooly JP said:

Noticed that he’s curating the stage but can’t see where it says the bands playing was hoping Will Varley would’ve been amongst them.

Not really sure how these things work but would you expect Frank to play as well given he's there. Maybe an acoustic solo kinda deal.

Just now, Superunknown said:

Not really sure how these things work but would you expect Frank to play as well given he's there. Maybe an acoustic solo kinda deal.

I’d say it’s a great shout wouldn’t surprised me if he opened the stage he curated or even the main stage (he’s done this at other festivals before) 

Hi all, not been on for a while. Looking likely we will have to have a year out this year, was worried that they'd pull a banger out and I'd be proper gutted but although I really like the lineup there isn't one on there I'm devastated to miss. If the lottery numbers come in I'll seeyouinthefields otherwise 2021 for me. Rob

1 hour ago, heartsink said:

I’d say it’s a great shout wouldn’t surprised me if he opened the stage he curated or even the main stage (he’s done this at other festivals before) 

He was at Latitude last year to talk about his book. The night before he did an unannounced gig on a stage that was, essentially, in a shed.

25 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

He was at Latitude last year to talk about his book. The night before he did an unannounced gig on a stage that was, essentially, in a shed.

Hopefully he will play on the Wednesday! 😂 

bit confusing some of that line up ! Sister sledge ....... heather small ! Scouting for girls ! Ha ha And all though phonics are great just saddens me to keep seeing these bands return so quick

2 hours ago, bottonrob said:

Hi all, not been on for a while. Looking likely we will have to have a year out this year, was worried that they'd pull a banger out and I'd be proper gutted but although I really like the lineup there isn't one on there I'm devastated to miss. If the lottery numbers come in I'll seeyouinthefields otherwise 2021 for me. Rob

Same here, I said last year it would have to be something special to pull me back this year, so I'll be sitting it out and see what's what in 2021 too.  I can see why lots are pleased though, I can't help but think they're trying to reverse the demographic of the crowd too, I'm probably wrong though.  It'll be interesting to see what other fests announcing this week will put out in terms of budget comparison to KC, I'm talking decent smaller ones that don't have the kids on ket issues 😂.

9 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

Just said in the glasto thread I'm quite impressed with this line up. Particularly the Earche stage, only 1 band on there I don't know, I'm a fan of the rest!

It's a mental lineup for a smaller fest. Outstanding work. Delighted Ducking Punches are in there too.