2020 Lineup

5rebbecas

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

What are we thinking of Blossoms as a possible headliner for this?

don't think they've quite reached the popularity of previous headliners and would be quite a weak booking for the 15th anniversary but Kendal only have a small pool of headliners to chose from so i guess giving Blossoms the step up it widens there choices for future years.. i'm getting my hopes set quite high this year for Ian Brown / The Chems / Foals but i think i'm dreaming with that prediction as there's never been a set of headliners that good for me at KC before

4 hours ago, DomDom1984 said:

Chemical Brothers would be fucking amazing. Seeing Foals at TRNSMT and even though it's not a headline set, not sure I fancy seeing them twice in two weeks. Ian Brown can, quite frankly, fuck off.

as long as he plays some roses songs i'll take him thats what i'm hopeful for as i never got the chance to see them when they were still together, i don't know much of his back catalogue of solo music

On 1/4/2020 at 10:06 AM, OnlyRevolutions said:

as long as he plays some roses songs i'll take him thats what i'm hopeful for as i never got the chance to see them when they were still together, i don't know much of his back catalogue of solo music

His solo stuff is actually pretty good apart from the newest album.

Chemicals must be a strong possibility.

i would say blossom but not sure a headliner.

DMA’s nailed on I recon . 

sam fender very strong contender . 

im hearing no on Ian Brown! All though he’s headlining tramlines same weekend and same ownership ie superstruct.

primal scream strong possibility.

emeli Sandi ? 

shed seven around then as well . 

im sort of hoping they have avoided Foals ! 

I don't see why Blossoms can't headline. They shift a lot of tickets, especially in the north of England.

I'd be surprised not to see Ian Brown on there. He seems a perfect fit to me, despite my reservations.

EDIT: I'd love to see them put Shed Seven in Calling Out as a headliner btw.

Edited by DomDom1984

Not long untill we find out now ...

im hoping for something along the lines of

thurs - Kaiser Chief’s/Razorlight 

fri - Chemical Brothers/Friendly Fires

sat - Richard Ashcroft/Gerry Cinnamon 

sun - Foals/Haim  

really don’t want Ian brown anywhere near the line up, also the likes of ocean colour scene, primal scream, elbow and shed seven etc hopefully stay well away! But are more realistic than my hope of a line up! Could possibly see supergrass and blossoms being there this year! 

Official headliner prediction before it comes out.

Thursday: Chemical Brothers
Blossoms, Pet Shop Boys, Supergrass

Franz Ferdinand to be in amongst it if there's more "headliners" below the top three like last year. Echo and the Bunnymen, Maximo Park to be in there. Trying to think of a strong Scottish contingent. Maybe Travis in one of those "headliner" slots I mentioned?

1 hour ago, DomDom1984 said:

Official headliner prediction before it comes out.

Thursday: Chemical Brothers
Blossoms, Pet Shop Boys, Supergrass

Franz Ferdinand to be in amongst it if there's more "headliners" below the top three like last year. Echo and the Bunnymen, Maximo Park to be in there. Trying to think of a strong Scottish contingent. Maybe Travis in one of those "headliner" slots I mentioned?

Think your not gonna be that far away there I recon . Chemicals not Thursday though , primal are out that weekend I think they would be a better fit for Thursday a headline slot to something not really worthy anymore if that makes sense . 
sam fender 

jade bird. 

Dave ? 

I would expect an announcement this week of when announcement is , you know how it goes ! Then line up middle of next week and ticket sale Friday for payday.