Early Bird Ticket Not Arrived

tomcfest

So I’m going to reading festival for my second time this year and although I have received my main ticket, I also purchased an early bird ticket which hasn’t arrived. I wouldn’t be worrying except for the fact all my friends going early bird got all their tickets together. If anyone knows how it works or if something is wrong please could you let me know. Cheers.

Some people get their early bird with their main ticket but tigers get shipped differently but it’s nothing to worry about. I was worried too cuz my friends were getting their early bird with their ticket but I got an e-mail today to say that it’s getting shipped soon and so did someone else I know 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2019 at 7:14 PM, Hxpex23 said:

Some people get their early bird with their main ticket but tigers get shipped differently but it’s nothing to worry about. I was worried too cuz my friends were getting their early bird with their ticket but I got an e-mail today to say that it’s getting shipped soon and so did someone else I know 

Ive just got mine and I got my main one 2 weeks ago so it's fine