bottonrob

Purchased my emperors fields tickets on the payment plan but will get main tickets later in year. keeping an eye on them though as KC have announced it will be the 15th anniversary so should be a big one... 

With the change of weekend the closing night will now be Anji's and my wedding anniversary, better be a decent closing act...!

See you in the fields ?

Just got Emperors for the first time after always doing General or Great Plains. Fancied a change from the daily workout of walking up the hill in to the arena every day ?

Edited by Digi

2 hours ago, bottonrob said:

Purchased my emperors fields tickets on the payment plan but will get main tickets later in year. keeping an eye on them though as KC have announced it will be the 15th anniversary so should be a big one... 

With the change of weekend the closing night will now be Anji's and my wedding anniversary, better be a decent closing act...!

See you there mate ! 

Hopeful that this finally happens for you ! 

3 hours ago, Kathy F said:

Hi can anyone tell me there opinions on Great Plains or Emperor’s fields please which one is better ?? 

Emperor's is sold out at the moment but it's not impossible that more will go on sale again with the next wave. 

I've stayed in Great Plains a couple of times. It's about a 10 min walk from the furthest camping space to the arena entrance. It's up a bit of a hill though which, when it's muddy, can make you decide not to go back to camp during the day to pick up more booze etc. They'd changed the field around this year and made it bigger so loads of space. It was pretty hilly though so most of those pitching their own tents were on a slope. Bit of a hill from the car park to the entrance but nothing horrific and 10 mins tops from car park to camping. Showers were good with not too much of a queue and there was a tent for recharging and one with hairdryers. They were supposed to be for those in pre pitched tents and pods but everyone had the same wristband and no one policed it

We are in Emperor's next year, purely to be a little bit closer for smuggled booze runs ? If I hadn't gotten Emperor's though I absolutely would have gone back to Great Plains. I actually don't mind General that much either as long as I'm not in the Bosnia/Beruit colony! I just buy a separate shower pass when I stay there and you have the benefit of a decent amount of places to grab food which you don't really in either emperor's or Great Plains 

Edited by Digi
  • Like 1