Camping options - help please!

Mrsjcwilliams72

Hi all

Been to many different festivals over the years, but fancy tryi9ng Camp Bestival in 2020.

I'm trying to work out the additional charges for the different camping options before I book. Can someone please help articulate the difference pricing structures please?

My interpretation is for a couple:

Camping plus - you buy 2 x adult weekend camping tickets, then pay a one of fee of c£150 to upgrade to Plus and choose your tent pitch? (which is the best area to choose for both accessibility to the arena/facilities and lower noise?)

Backstage camping - you buy 2 x adult backstage camping tickets which includes pitching a tent in the backstage camping area for a one off enhanced ticket price of c£200 per person or do you add on £200 per couple/each? on top of a weekend camping ticket?

Hospitality camping - you buy 2 x adult weekend camping ticket, plus pay  an additional £10 to pitch your own tent, then an additional c£320 for hospitality? is this each or per couple?

Thanks in advance, it's not 100%  clear from what I've read on the website and I want to be clear on what I'm booking and the costs before I try for early bird tickets tomorrow.

Kind Regards

Jayne

• 2 months later...

Wow, yeah I didn't realise there were this many options. I would also like some advice am considering Camp Bestival for next year. Is it tough to get a decent spot in the normal camping? The Camping Plus option appears that have quite a few places gone already so clearly popular. Is that just because it's easier or is normal camping a nightmare for big groups/tents?