Glastonbury Online Store

keeponrockin

On 8/14/2019 at 3:41 PM, Jay Pee said:

I did the same on the Kate Chidley Site.

Went on there to buy a poster and ended up buying this for the pub shed. The A1 canvas version !

http://www.katechidley.com/glastonbury-2019/

Looks ace mind

Currently in the planning stage of a summerhouse/shed with a Glastonbury theme. These posters look ace.  Also when down in Glastonbury town before the festival saw a glasto street sign for sale in a local high st shop. Going to buy it when we are down for the pilton party. 

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Might be wrong but I always thought that the on line store just sold off excess stock left over from the festival merchandise stalls.  Previous years common sizes were out of stock very quickly. So now they are producing more shirts etc on demand after the festival? 

There seemed to be absolutely nothing left at the stalls on site, don’t know why my crew and I suddenly wanted to buy merch on the final day but it was a massive fail.

8 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Currently in the planning stage of a summerhouse/shed with a Glastonbury theme. These posters look ace.  Also when down in Glastonbury town before the festival saw a glasto street sign for sale in a local high st shop. Going to buy it when we are down for the pilton party. 

Pub sheds rule mate.

It's my go to place for mindfulness and all forms of relaxation.  Got a little log burner to install before the winter.

8 hours ago, HeyPorter said:

There seemed to be absolutely nothing left at the stalls on site, don’t know why my crew and I suddenly wanted to buy merch on the final day but it was a massive fail.

Couldn't find a thing, usually end up buying t-shirts on the Sunday in the past but this year? Absolutely no chance, couldn't buy a fest shirt for love nor money. 

47 minutes ago, rawrsomesauce said:

Couldn't find a thing, usually end up buying t-shirts on the Sunday in the past but this year? Absolutely no chance, couldn't buy a fest shirt for love nor money. 

That what happened with us, but ended up getting a park hoodie and also a t shirt from Glastonbury on sea

4 hours ago, K2SO said:

Still waiting on mine. Ordered in early July. Waiting on 2 bottles and a hoodie

Hope you get them soon and the correct things. I received a delivery email last Thursday with all the correct information for the two t shirts ordered. The parcel arrived on Friday with one of them the wrong size!! I know I am extra grouchy as I have a broken toe at the moment but honestly!!