Glastonbury Online Store

keeponrockin

AS ALL GLASTONBURY 2019 MERCHANDISE SOLD OUT AT THIS YEAR'S FESTIVAL, THIS ITEM IS BEING REPRINTED. WE EXPECT IT TO BE SHIPPING BEFORE THE END OF JULY (AND WILL TRY FOR SOONER).  message on the website that was there when ordering .. expect dispatch email shortly .. although im aware some arrive without an email :) 

yeah same - bought a kids t for my niece who is coming to stay tomorrow night and first time I'll have seen her since the fest - Im not concerned, just a shame - Im sure there are a lot of folk that have put orders in

On 8/10/2019 at 10:40 PM, Diamond24 said:

Still haven't got my t shirt which I ordered on 1st July... hopefully soon

I still haven’t received my order so decided to chase it up. I emailed Sandbag and did receive an almost instant reply which said they are now talking about mid-August for deliveries so will see since it is nearly that already!!  Trying not to be a bit cross as Glastonbury but........