The Jar of Destiny!

lucyginger

2 hours ago, Sasperella said:

Should we start analysing the state of the ground and working out if it can sick up these "light and passing" rain showers? @lucyginger - initial thoughts? 

Ooh it is working! WOO! :) 

Well, I can walk through the woods by my house later (if I'm home before it's dark!) and give you a report on the state of the ground there? Ooh my mate was in Winchester yesterday, if I remember I'll ask him if he noticed many signs of dampness!As it were... ! FINBARR! Haha! 

Morning!

I don’t think there was any rain overnight, although the ground is a teeny bit damp. Could just be because it’s sheltered outside my house so don’t panic! 

Jar of Destiny today is brought to you with no moisture in apart from whatever the now resident slugs (UGH!) have brought with them: 

8FC9023C-829B-4717-A85A-E326D42BE0CD.jpeg

10 hours ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Going to be dropping off some woodwork later.Will try to do a quick State Of The Ground vid if I remember. 

Then on site for the duration on Tuesday.

Star old son 

Ended up running really late last night and only just managed to get in at dusk as the gates were about to close. Couldn't get anything set up, could ony deliver so we have our work cut out tomorrow.

Anyway, The State Of The Ground...............

It is absolutely bone dry and rock hard. Will update tomorrow if I remember.

Hopefully see some of you there.

• Like 2

Good evening, jar watchers! 

Today has been mainly sunny, but quite windy at times. Bring extra tent pegs! 

You may notice that today’s item of interest that accompanies the jar is alcohol free cider. I don’t want anyone to panic, I have to drive again later but really wanted a drink! So I’m cheating ? Anyway, today: 

7E080CD3-5743-4994-87C4-68B68EEDDDCD.jpeg