The Jar of Destiny!

lucyginger

Excellent work Lucy! Has it been raining much this past week?

Currently the run up looks perfect, and then turns into a bit of a visual shit show on wednesday onwards. I'm hoping the icons are a lot of doomsday nonsense and the key take away is the word "showers" 

Thanks!! We’ve had a fair bit, but it’s dried up quickly. The Jar of Destiny faces the woods I live by, I walked through the wood yesterday and it wasn’t sloppy. A bit of mud on the sides of the track but nothing to worry about. 

I’m with you on the “showers” business! But at this point we have all to play for so we just need to keep praising the gods! 

28 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

I didn’t hear rain overnight but the ground is a bit wet. Jar of Destiny holds no water though. 

This mornings picture has fruit as per the thread for glast. 

0EF42FCA-2B4B-4070-B3BA-9DC3F0F0AC53.jpeg

I was worried by the lack of your 5 a day in your previous post.  After all you gotta keep healthy.

balance has been established. Great news on the lack of weather in the jar. Although not protected by the Pilton force field, we can live in hope. 

6 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

2017 weather was awesome wasn’t it. Flip flops at Boomtown, can’t beat it. Was dancing in the sand in the woods in bare feet too. 

It really was!! Definitely hoping for that again, it didn't even feel too cold at night!!

Last years weather wasn't horrific, but its not what we want at all!! We want sunshiiiineee!!  :D 

2 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

I was worried by the lack of your 5 a day in your previous post.  After all you gotta keep healthy.

balance has been established. Great news on the lack of weather in the jar. Although not protected by the Pilton force field, we can live in hope. 

1 hour ago, Tommy101 said:

I refuse to believe anything longer than a 5 day forecast, especially if it looks wet.

A dry coffee jar however, is irrefutable evidence of aridity.

1 hour ago, Wellyboot said:

Excellent work mate!! Thank you :D

Hopefully it stays empty!!! Fingers crossed for 2017 weather again!!

I didn't mean to worry anyone with my lack of fruit! Hopefully the Pilton force field will have some hold over Winchester... it's not that far away really....

Very glad I can be of assistance in these important times. ALL HAIL THE JAR OF DESTINY! 

8 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

No scurvy and no rain. Ideal! 

• Upvote 1