Kylie Crowd Size

rosieangel

I love it.  Despite all the chin stroking, obscure band name-dropping and general musical snobbery around here (and I include myself in this btw) what we clearly all want as a collective is some pop music bangers in the sunshine to let our hair down and dance to.

Long may it continue :lol:

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, Quark said:

I love it.  Despite all the chin stroking, obscure band name-dropping and general musical snobbery around here (and I include myself in this btw) what we clearly all want as a collective is some pop music bangers in the sunshine to let our hair down and dance to.

Christ it was a glorious hour in the sunshine. Absolute perfect sunday afternoon set. Take me back!

18 minutes ago, Quark said:

Absolutely!

I spent weeks beforehand banging on about the techno and dnb artists I wanted to see so many friends were confused when I told them that Kylie won Glastonbury for me!

1 hour ago, Badlands said:

Watched the tv coverage last week and was surprised at how weak she sounded. Certainly didn't seem like she was struggling at the time. A right blast we had.

The lack of Jason for Especially For You was a bummer mind.

Why I never watch sets back when I get home. Yet to find one that was as good as it was in the field

1 hour ago, Badlands said:

Watched the tv coverage last week and was surprised at how weak she sounded. Certainly didn't seem like she was struggling at the time. A right blast we had.

The lack of Jason for Especially For You was a bummer mind.

Surprised at that... thought she sounded strong. But for most songs me and everyone around me were singing our heads off ??

2 minutes ago, Quark said:

Why I never watch sets back when I get home. Yet to find one that was as good as it was in the field

I save them to watch in winter usually! 

Although my mum and dad were watching the killers again the other night when I popped in to see them.  Thought it was as good as I remember but I’d totally forgot about Pet Shop Boys until I saw it again! 

In defence of my usually ok memory, I did proceed to The Temple and finish off my chops with Monika Kruse at 6am after that! 

21 hours ago, Quark said:

1 hour ago, gigpusher said:

Interestingly the rest of the site also seemed pretty busy at the time. I was at Fat White Family and they had a decent crowd as well. I'm guessing that The Other Stage took a hit. 

I too was at fat white family (very enjoyable!), but afterwards while I was walking about the rest of the site I was wondering why it was so empty (until I heard someone saying Kylie was on at the time) 

1 minute ago, Mr.Tease said:

I too was at fat white family (very enjoyable!), but afterwards while I was walking about the rest of the site I was wondering why it was so empty (until I heard someone saying Kylie was on at the time) 

Weird I didn't think it was that empty. I was actually surprised at how many people were wandering around site but probably because everybody told me they would be at Kylie so I expected it to be dead everywhere else. 

3 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Weird I didn't think it was that empty. I was actually surprised at how many people were wandering around site but probably because everybody told me they would be at Kylie so I expected it to be dead everywhere else. 

Same here, thought it was a great crowd at the Park and plenty of folk milling about up top there. Other looked sparse with BMTH on, could hear Oli’s screaming from up on the hill. 

5 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

That was years and years wasn't it? I thought Kylie's was was just a "normal" confetti cannon thing

1 hour ago, dotdash79 said:

She had 2 confetti cannons one was a rainbow

But yeah, Years and Years had a rainbow one too, got covered in it! ?