Ynot Festival 2020

Barnabylike

12 minutes ago, Rhysob99 said:

It could be clutching at straws here but someone tweeted y not about drinking a corona whilst waiting for the line up and they've replied "I'll have a fosters"... Foster the people?

Unfortunately can't see it been Foster the people, but would be happy to be proven wrong, maybe an Australian band/act...Pendulum? 

Just now, ModBoy said:

Unfortunately can't see it been Foster the people, but would be happy to be proven wrong, maybe an Australian band/act...Pendulum? 

I would be quite shocked to see Foster the people but I just thought the tweet may have been a teaser as surely their favourite drink can't be Fosters haha!

Just now, Rhysob99 said:

I would be quite shocked to see Foster the people but I just thought the tweet may have been a teaser as surely their favourite drink can't be Fosters haha!

I am in the same boat as you though, I hope that wasn't a hint for this years beer at the festival, that would be enough to make me not go haha, so fingers crossed it was a hint for an act

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ModBoy said:

How I thought of Pendulum before DMA's I don't know, I'd imagine they will be there as they have popped up on other posters around the time, where do we think they would fall on the lineup?

They’re subbing Truck so that would make sense here.

Although I guess they could headline the second stage against a big headliner like royal blood