Ynot Festival 2020

Barnabylike

16 hours ago, TKOCF said:

Main: Keane (Thursday), Courteeners, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Bastille

Quarry: Sundara Karma, Mura Masa, Pale Waves

Pit: Squid, The Murder Capital, Black Midi

Also Appearing: Blossoms, The Amazons, Nothing But Thieves, The Chats, The Hives, Stefflon Don, The SLP, Yungblud, Vistas, Marsicians, Deafhaven, Spilt Milk Society, Yonaka, Ivory Wave

Don’t think Catfish will be back so soon but rest looks accurate yeah. Big up the boys ivory wave, good lads.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, TKOCF said:

Main: Keane (Thursday), Courteeners, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Bastille

Quarry: Sundara Karma, Mura Masa, Pale Waves

Pit: Squid, The Murder Capital, Black Midi

Also Appearing: Blossoms, The Amazons, Nothing But Thieves, The Chats, The Hives, Stefflon Don, The SLP, Yungblud, Vistas, Marsicians, Deafhaven, Spilt Milk Society, Yonaka, Ivory Wave

Mura masa too big for quarry, blossoms could probs headline, catfish wont be back that soon again

3 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Don’t think Catfish will be back so soon but rest looks accurate yeah. Big up the boys ivory wave, good lads.

Ah forgot they were there in 2018, probably move Blossoms up into their headline slot there.

Ivory Wave are so good, Dream Nights is probably my favourite Indie EP of the year.

I have it on a good source that the DMAS are definitely there as are the kooks. Royal blood is one hundred percent a headliner and there talking to the courteeners,randomly sum 41 was going to be the Thursday headliner not sure if this is still happening Keane seems more of a likely one to me. Royal blood though merry bloody Christmas 

1 hour ago, Conners2390 said:

I have it on a good source that the DMAS are definitely there as are the kooks. Royal blood is one hundred percent a headliner and there talking to the courteeners,randomly sum 41 was going to be the Thursday headliner not sure if this is still happening Keane seems more of a likely one to me. Royal blood though merry bloody Christmas 

So if this is true Kooks and Royal Blood are headlining some of the Broadwick or whatever they are events.. not even sure whats happenning with that company anymore

Royal Blood are the only one that interest me at all out of that lot. Looks like I'll be doing Truck next year instead anyway, so there's still hope for me lmao. Tbf I'd still go ynot with those headliners. One night at The Big Gin for RB, watch The Kooks if there's nothing better on and then hope 'teeners headline Sunday so I can go home early ;)

Main: Royal Blood, Enter Shikari, Yungblud, SWMRS, Anteros, The Mysterines

Quarry: Frank Turner, Shame

Pit: Naplam Death, Venom Prison

Main: Jamie T, Wiley, Pale Waves, Mystery Jets, Inhaler, Himalayas 

Quarry: Slaves, The Slow Readers Club

Pit: The Bronx, Basement

Main: The Kooks, DMA'S, The Hives, The Chats, Muncie Girls

Quarry: High Contrast, Crystal Fighters 

Pit: Black Midi, Gouge Away

23 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Main: Royal Blood, Enter Shikari, Yungblud, SWMRS, Anteros, The Mysterines

Quarry: Frank Turner, Shame

Pit: Naplam Death, Venom Prison

Main: Jamie T, Wiley, Pale Waves, Mystery Jets, Inhaler, Himalayas 

Quarry: Slaves, The Slow Readers Club

Pit: The Bronx, Basement

Main: The Kooks, DMA'S, The Hives, The Chats, Muncie Girls

Quarry: High Contrast, Crystal Fighters 

Pit: Black Midi, Gouge Away

jamie t surely can't headline it anymore - maybe truck but not this. he dropped off massively like he is doing beat the streets

2 hours ago, wro_lap said:

That’s Jake Bugg you’re thinking of, not Jamie T.

Ah yeah but i would probably argue both are too small honestly. Royal Blood are a big booking though so maybe it could be argued as possible but i’m not sure

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...