It now clashes with a rescheduled half marathon I'm doing... Actually considering leaving site on Sunday at 6am driving to Liverpool doing the run then back for an afternoon / evening of fun and celebrating... 

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to also give them kudos. I'm sure other events will have their own contingency, but the way BT communicate their plans to punters should be a blue print for ALL festivals. Bravo.

Big high five to everyone who helped put the video together. I really enjoyed that. it did have the bearded feel to it and helped with thie awful feeling i've had over the last few days knowing i

Can't wait to look round at all the smiling faces in the crowd when they're on. Gonna be awesome. 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, sprocketrocket said:

It now clashes with a rescheduled half marathon I'm doing... Actually considering leaving site on Sunday at 6am driving to Liverpool doing the run then back for an afternoon / evening of fun and celebrating... 

Good luck with that 👍

That would have been the normal 2021 dates anyway, here's hoping it's good to go then 😁

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

They've said there'll be another lineup announcement within the next few weeks, and that one of the headliners is a "big band" for them.

Any guesses?

The National are around for the Thursday or possibly Friday. Sparks are also for Thursday or possibly Saturday. Fontaines D.C. are also playing dates but have gaps that weekend.

1 hour ago, JHad said:

The National are around for the Thursday or possibly Friday. Sparks are also for Thursday or possibly Saturday. Fontaines D.C. are also playing dates but have gaps that weekend.

Are Sparks & Fontaines really "big" for them though? The National would be amazing but they seem too big

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2020 at 11:57 AM, Gilgamesh69 said:

Are Sparks & Fontaines really "big" for them though? The National would be amazing but they seem too big

I would have thought The National would be too big for Beardy , but then again I was due to see em in Ireland this June in Limerick in a tent which only holds 4,000 people and at £50 a ticket they could not be commanding  a Rolling Stones size fee 

And in these times especially,if they fancy it and are available it would help their touring  costs for that week.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 11:43 AM, Paul ™ said:

Would have been this weekend if it went ahead at 2nd attempt :(

My friends get married this weekend so the move date  meant they would have missed out.