Bearded Theory 2020

BlackHole2006

We had hoped to get a few more names over the line before we sent this newsletter, but as usual time escaped us.

The Pallet welcomes the legendary PATTI SMITH AND BAND to headline Saturday night, our first female headliner and joining them on the bill is an icon of reggae TOOTS & THE MAYTALS.

PASSENGER, the busker who went global will headline the Woodland, LEFTFIELD (DJ) will headline the Afterburner on Saturday night. The Pallet also welcomes psych pop act SHE DREW THE GUN, folk rock band THE CELTIC SOCIAL CLUB, ska’s original rude boy NEVILLE STAPLE, upcoming punk rock band SHAME, Jamaican reggae act DROOP LION, alternative rock band SPORTS TEAM, indie band LATHUMS and London rockers SOCIAL CONTRACT and singer songwriter EMILY CAPELL.

The Woodland has added our festival favourites who celebrate 20 years in the business 3 DAFT MONKEYS, rising indie four-piece OCTOBER DRIFT, punk new wave band LIINES and kick-starting Sunday with a singalong and dance is BLACK LACE.

BEARDED BEATS is taken over by PRESTON MADHATTERS on Friday and welcome DJs KELVIN 373, CLUMSY, TEMPO TWINZ AND PIG D'OINK. MAUI WAUI CRIME SCENE takes over Saturday offering CHRIS LIBERATOR, JAH SCOOP, GINO, CICADA, TEMPORAL AND ÉS. PENDRAGON takes over the final day with JAMES MONRO, MARK SINLAIR, OBERON, CAI, MARK DELIRIUM and DILL ZOGG

We have 4 more top bands to come on the Pallet including Sunday’s headliner and Friday and Sunday’s sub biller, one of which we can’t announce just yet due to contractual reasons. There are 8 more bands to announce on the Woodland and 16 more DJs to come for the Afterburner. Convoy Cabaret will also be announced in our next newsletter.

4 hours ago, OG said:

@crazyfool1 forget  glasto and get on board with bearded. your mates are there now. you could make an afterburner hat to fit in like you do at Glastonbury ?

Glasto won’t be forgotten until it’s over ... I’ve a couple of od doses at the beginning of the year and I’m still hopefull of the big g ... tickets depending ... but if I’m not lucky it might b a consideration... but glastonbury is so easy being right on the doorstep :) 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Glasto won’t be forgotten until it’s over ... I’ve a couple of od doses at the beginning of the year and I’m still hopefull of the big g ... tickets depending ... but if I’m not lucky it might b a consideration... but glastonbury is so easy being right on the doorstep :) 

I travel hundreds of miles for every festival I go to. An effort needs to be made to have fun. 

3 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

I travel hundreds of miles for every festival I go to. An effort needs to be made to have fun. 

Absolutely you are completely right I marvel at the fun you must have during your festival time off .... unfortunately funds won't stretch to much more than one festival for me ..... and Glastonburys always been that one ( for now ) 

19 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Absolutely you are completely right I marvel at the fun you must have during your festival time off .... unfortunately funds won't stretch to much more than one festival for me ..... and Glastonburys always been that one ( for now ) 

If I could only attend one festival a year, it would be Bearded Theory. Obviously I would be devastated if I didnt get G tickets, but I'd be more so if I missed BT. 

32 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

If I could only attend one festival a year, it would be Bearded Theory. Obviously I would be devastated if I didnt get G tickets, but I'd be more so if I missed BT. 

Will take a look at Bt In a bit more detail :) ... pretty sure you have quite a bit of glasto help so chances of missing out will be quite low :) 

16 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

I'm in a syndicate. Thankfully I was one of the lucky ones but a lot in there missed out. 

I suppose sometimes I think / thought of myself as quite likely to get them and as you probably have much bigger team behind you than me ... but a large slice of luck is involved too . Good luck in resale ... hope you get as many sorted as is possible 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ravey Davey Gravy said:

Right. I'm board of waiting. Anybody know when we'll be getting another lineup announcement?

Does seem to be dragging on a bit now. If its the Levellers they might be waiting until their gig in Digbeth in June has shifted a few more tickets maybe? Manics and James don't appear to have any 2020 dates lined up so probably unlikely to be either of those. 

Could be Primal Scream?

Edited by Flaminglippy

On 1/10/2020 at 4:48 PM, Flaminglippy said:

Does seem to be dragging on a bit now. If its the Levellers they might be waiting until their gig in Digbeth in June has shifted a few more tickets maybe? Manics and James don't appear to have any 2020 dates lined up so probably unlikely to be either of those. 

Could be Primal Scream?

Manics have their killers support slots