Bearded Theory 2020

BlackHole2006

1 minute ago, Gnomicide said:

The Super Early Bird where home in s second, got the other ones though so saved £30 on 2 tickets. 

Bit disconcerting how quick and easy it went through.

It was all far too easy.

If only a certain other festival was that fast and easy.

21 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Interesting to see they've ditched See Tickets in favour of Eventbrite after last year's shenanigans. 

Probably for the best, as my mate got caught in that. Got charged twice.

Also, is it me or are booking fees double last year now though? Seems a bit rum. Pretty sure it was less than a fiver last year. Nobody seems to be complaining though, so... ?‍♂️

On 9/7/2019 at 9:19 AM, Mike J said:

Very pleased to have picked up an early bird ticket, really looking forward to heading to this festival for the first time.

You will love it Mike. It’s a wonderful little festival and always has a cracking line up. Small enough to get around with ease and everyone is lovely! 

I managed to get early bird thanx to a mate! The beauty of this festival is the early line up so you can discover new bands. 

On 9/7/2019 at 9:19 AM, Mike J said:

Very pleased to have picked up an early bird ticket, really looking forward to heading to this festival for the first time.

a good move mate.

The only festival I'd buy a ticket for now before a band is announced. They have just got everything right. Its a lovely festival.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like they were going for the Specials as Sunday headliner, but unfortunately not happening now

Who do you want, sadly one of our targets has left us in a ghost town for the Sunday closing slot. Please let us have any suggestions

First announcement coming today,

What we announce tomorrow is only a couple of main stage acts including the friday headline. They have been requested but marmite booking i anticipate. Its not a young act though, fridays woodland headline will be a strong alternative and a past pallet headliner