Pilton Party 2019

Kalopsia

Wishing everyone a great evening tomorrow night. I have tickets and hubbie and I were looking forward to our first Pilton Party. Unfortunately, I have a broken toe which has decided not to recover enough to even let me hobble across the field. I would have donated the tickets but, of course, they cannot be transferred.

So you lucky people, lots of photos on here please Xxx

4 minutes ago, Dillyblue said:

Wishing everyone a great evening tomorrow night. I have tickets and hubbie and I were looking forward to our first Pilton Party. Unfortunately, I have a broken toe which has decided not to recover enough to even let me hobble across the field. I would have donated the tickets but, of course, they cannot be transferred.

So you lucky people, lots of photos on here please Xxx

i think you should be able to donate them .. they don't have photos on them .....  maybe I'm wrong but they seem like they might be able to be transferred 

12 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Last year , the car park was not far from the field , and it was down a farm track , you may be ok if your careful, it’s in the John peal field so fairly flat , go for it , 

Kind of you to comment. We are only an hour’s drive away from the farm if we decide to try. Have a great time yourself.

9 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

i think you should be able to donate them .. they don't have photos on them .....  maybe I'm wrong but they seem like they might be able to be transferred 

Am not sure as think the terms and conditions say you need id on entry and the tickets are numbered. Never mind, we will visit the farm later when I have two good feet. Enjoy the Party. X

32 minutes ago, Dillyblue said:

Am not sure as think the terms and conditions say you need id on entry and the tickets are numbered. Never mind, we will visit the farm later when I have two good feet. Enjoy the Party. X

Never seen anyone asked for ID.  This year they took the details of the lead booker but as we bought 9 between 2 of us, there are 7 that were bought for others and they won't be arriving with us. 

15 hours ago, Big durbs said:

We didn’t get ID’d last year , and I bought tickets for a work mate who won’t be arriving with us .

but if you look at last years map , find the John peal field , go left and parking was in the cyclist camping field , PP is a lovely event, it’s like a mini glasto, even the long drops , take chairs ( we will ) so just get from car to the field and your golden:-) . You will love it.

i remember some years ago , I was very poorly and had tickets to see the fast show live in Cardiff, I was going to give my tickets away , at the last minute I went for it , with the help of loads of drugs , i got someone else to drive. Needless to say it was awesome, they never did another after that so I was so happy I went .

if you don’t go we will of course take heaps of photos and video , but I really hope you do ? 

Thanks for the kind words. We are not going as I can’t get even a shoe on today!

Again; have a great time everyone. Hope the rain holds off.

Will look forward to the posts and pics Xxx