Pilton Party 2019

Kalopsia

10 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

A meal in the who’d have thought it, few drinks in the riflemans  arms , a walk about then a kebab from the Tor takeaway. Maybe Clark’s village the next day! 

Hawthorns (just across from the Who’ddy) have a curry club night on Thursday night. Buffet style with 4 curries and accompaniments. The chef trained in India and puts on a night themed around a different part of India each week.highly recommend, however you need to book.

• Upvote 1

i love Glastonbury town, its great we are getting the chance to go back again this year - but what with the Party on friday and the barn dance on saturday i'm not sure we'll get to spend much time there.

we are taking a couple of friends who have never been to Glastonbury before - the festival or the town - so i'm looking forward to them seeing it... hopefully we will at least get the time to enjoy a pint or two in Becket's garden!

i am utterly shattered from One Love festival but so looking forward to this. ?

Jah Bless.

33 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Hawthorns (just across from the Who’ddy) have a curry club night on Thursday night. Buffet style with 4 curries and accompaniments. The chef trained in India and puts on a night themed around a different part of India each week.highly recommend, however you need to book.

I'll second that. The Hawthorns is also a very music centred pub/restaurant putting on a wide variety of gigs.

46 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Weather looks as if there might be a bit of rain on Friday. Are wellies, boots recommended wear for the party. ? 

The ground is pretty hard. Grassy . so I would say no to wellies. I’ll be wearing waterproof trainers. Looks like a shower maybe nothing more at the moment.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, eFestivals said:

just stumbled across this article...

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/glastonburys-pilton-party-rumoured-line-19318589

It credits Secret Glasto for the words, but those words look suspiciously like something I tweeted - so i'm guessing secret glasto re-tweeted.

Unbelievably a coincidence.  Unless you used similar wording on here, I had no idea about your tweet and came up with the same play on words independently.  The source was ultimately you on this forum though.