Spice Girls for 2020?

Skelts

Just now, henry bear said:

Mel B on The One Show now, hinting that it’s on, and they’re trying to get VB to join them...

ive just watched it ... I think they seem to be overdoing this ..... I wouldn't be surprised if I see them hanging around the farm looking in windows when I visit tomorrow 

12 hours ago, henry bear said:

Mel B on The One Show now, hinting that it’s on, and they’re trying to get VB to join them...

she talked about it like she only had to get Posh sorted and it'll happen.

There seemed to be no thought that Glastonbury would actually have to want them too.

I think it's just her mouth running wild.

1 hour ago, balti-pie said:

Pop them on the Avalon on the Friday at 1:20pm, they’ve got about the same appeal as the Wurzels 

Whilst personally I’d rather watch The Wurzels, to be fair, should they play the Legends slot, they’d probably be the biggest act (in terms of UK popularity) to do so. They’ve just completed a stadium tour here - yer Dolly’s and Kylie’s haven’t 

3 hours ago, brettredmayne said:

It's only Mel B and none of the other 4 have mentioned it , I had my doubts but now I'm sure it's just her desperate and begging to play 

A 'no thanks darling' tweet from Emily would be excellent.

And come on, it's Mutya, Heidi and Keisha. Sorry Siobhan I know you were OG and sorry Amelle, you were just past the glory days.

And I'm not even going to apologise to whoever it was that replaced Keisha, inadvertently turning The Sugababes into The Ship Of Theseus.

Edited by stuartbert two hats

The very best of the Wurzels is on the jukebox at the 24hr market diner cafe in central Brighton, so your 4am gutbuster with a bucket of tea can be soundtracked by Zumerzet’s finest. It’s a quite beautiful scene of Englishness: the night shifters, the pissheads and the pill monkeys all uniting to a soundtrack of ‘ooh arr’ 

From Tommy banner of the Wurzels relating to they're appearance in 2010

Glastonbury in 2010. It was the third time we played at Glastonbury and we were on the Avalon stage – they had to close the field off because the crowd was so big. Normally they bank on having 3,000-4,000 in the crowd there, we had 28,000! Walking up the ramp onto the stage we just stopped to take in the noise and the sight – you couldn’t see a blade of grass and the atmosphere was incredible from the word go. Every one of us was so choked up we had to compose ourselves to do the show – Pete couldn’t say a word through the mic. We’d love to play the Sunday afternoon slot on the Pyramid Stage – I don’t have many ambitions left but that is one.    

28000? Not sure where he gets that figure from 

So spice girls or Wurzels for legend slot next year,only one way to decide this ?

22 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

And come on, it's Mutya, Heidi and Keisha. Sorry Siobhan I know you were OG and sorry Amelle, you were just past the glory days.

And I'm not even going to apologise to whoever it was that replaced Keisha, inadvertently turning The Sugababes into The Ship Of Theseus.

Some of Mutya’s solo stuff was amazingly good, song 4 mutya is an absolute banger