Latitude 2020

WMWMOfficial

Less than 3 hours now! Headliner predictions, Chem Bros, Dido/Grimes/FKA Twigs and Supergrass/Liam Gallagher/Bombay Bicycle Club. In a dream world, Chem Bros, Dido and Sigur Ros, but if Supergrass headline that will more than knock the socks off a lot of past line-ups. Other acts I expect will be M83, Metronomy, Kaiser Chiefs, The Amazons (after their announcement), Sam Fender, R Plus, Hot Chip, FONTAINES D.C., Benjamin Francis Leftwich, Half Moon Run, POSSIBLY another Aurora reappearance, Car Seat Headrest and other acts. This is just guess work of who have been around a lot this year/last year, so just big hopes based off this...

Just now, WMWMOfficial said:

Less than 3 hours now! Headliner predictions, Chem Bros, Dido/Grimes/FKA Twigs and Supergrass/Liam Gallagher/Bombay Bicycle Club. In a dream world, Chem Bros, Dido and Sigur Ros, but if Supergrass headline that will more than knock the socks off a lot of past line-ups. Other acts I expect will be M83, Metronomy, Kaiser Chiefs, The Amazons (after their announcement), Sam Fender, R Plus, Hot Chip, FONTAINES D.C., Benjamin Francis Leftwich, Half Moon Run, POSSIBLY another Aurora reappearance, Car Seat Headrest and other acts. This is just guess work of who have been around a lot this year/last year, so just big hopes based off this...

there's no way it'll be Liam, he's doing Reading/Leeds.

I like Liam and he'll be as entertaining as ever but not sure he's a Latitude headliner. I could be wrong.

Chemical Brothers are a fab booking - suspect they wanted a 'proper' headline slot rather than the hour that Underworld got.

Haim is a weak af booking in my opinion. It's borderline hilarious to have them as a headliner. They would be better having Charli XCX on Obelisk and Haim in the tent (although I wouldn't have said they were big enough to be tent headliner either!)