Latitude 2020

WMWMOfficial

31 minutes ago, Chapple12345 said:

Could totally see Bombay Bycicle Club on and fancy my chances on the chems too - this early announcement has me stumped as there's very few rumours around, any one else have any suggestions or predictions? 

There's always the possibility between Noel or Liam Gallagher, but then again, I know who I'd prefer out of the two... Also. as much as alt-J are getting back on the scene, I don't think we'll be seeing them for a while... or will we??? Nether the less, I think them for 2021. Grimes could also be a possibility, and tbh, artistry wise, she would be a GREAT fit for the stage!

Edited by WMWMOfficial

39 minutes ago, WMWMOfficial said:

There's always the possibility between Noel or Liam Gallagher, but then again, I know who I'd prefer out of the two... Also. as much as alt-J are getting back on the scene, I don't think we'll be seeing them for a while... or will we??? Nether the less, I think them for 2021. Grimes could also be a possibility, and tbh, artistry wise, she would be a GREAT fit for the stage!

I could envision Liam returning for a full set and would love to see it and Grimes is a great shout too, I like to think they're announcing this early for a reason and that they have got a big name booked for it 

10 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Vampire weekend and chemical brothers I reckon

Both are very likely candidates to be there which would be good, I noticed their email said 

' Trust us, our 15th edition of Latitude is shaping up to be a big one.' 

So could they be aiming to go bigger scale after the success of ticket sales this year? 

2 hours ago, Chapple12345 said:

Both are very likely candidates to be there which would be good, I noticed their email said 

' Trust us, our 15th edition of Latitude is shaping up to be a big one.' 

So could they be aiming to go bigger scale after the success of ticket sales this year? 

They did step it up for the 10th, had some quite big headliners (compared to the year before) and late night secret sets from Thom yorke and Ed sheeran. 

Not expecting all of that again, but yeah would hope for some decent names at the top

• Downvote 1

48 minutes ago, evannn said:

Not expecting all of that again, but yeah would hope for some decent names at the top

Agreed, the early announcement makes me think they'll try that method, I'm not expecting the world but some strong acts to convince people to go wouldn't go a miss closer to Christmas 

• Like 1

On 11/30/2019 at 8:44 AM, henry bear said:

Not necessarily anything to read into, but on Twitter Kraftwerk recently started following Latitude and the Chemical Brothers.

If Chemical Brother headline, I'll be over the moon! I'm not a huge fan of Kraftwerk, ngl, but if they were headlining, I'd still be up for it none-the-less! Also, I still think after their tour, Hot Chip would be an insane addition to the line-up!

Edited by WMWMOfficial

33 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

I know its a long shot but wonder if Ed Sheeran might headline. A local lad, also features in the film Yesterday which was partly filmed there? Has also played there before? Reckon it would be right up his street

I don't think he is touring honestly. Would ruin the festival for the year too as it would just be full of Ed Sheeran fans assuming its his only date/his other shows all sell out.