Latitude 2020

WMWMOfficial

Next year is the 15th edition so I'm hoping they'll do something special, my hopes include:

Muse, Florence and The Machine, Lorde, Kasabian, Kings of Leon, The Chemical Brothers, Christine and The Queens, Wolf Alice, Janelle Monae, Chic/Nile Rodgers and Liam Gallagher. 

I will fully expected The National or alt-J to be on the bill again and also feel it would be just for Snow Patrol and The Futureheads to return after their 2019 cancellations. 

Edited by Chapple12345

On 7/31/2019 at 9:34 AM, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Lorde, Liam Gallagher and The Black Keys

The Black Keys never again. Their headline set at Latitude 2014 was comfortably the worst headline set I have ever seen.  I have about 5 albums of theirs, so it is not that I don't like them; they gave the impression of being a band who didn't really want to be there and with the 2 brothers not wanting to talk to each other. Utterly dire!

45 minutes ago, Born in the fifties said:

The Black Keys never again. Their headline set at Latitude 2014 was comfortably the worst headline set I have ever seen.  I have about 5 albums of theirs, so it is not that I don't like them; they gave the impression of being a band who didn't really want to be there and with the 2 brothers not wanting to talk to each other. Utterly dire!

That about sums it up!

On 8/9/2019 at 5:19 PM, o_desilva said:

Foals/Catfish/Florence must all be strong contenders, as well as Elbow/Christine/Snow Patrol

Will not be going if Lewis Capaldi headlines...

There's so much more than headliners. I wasn't interested in any of this year's headliners (apart from Underworld who somehow weren't a headline act, they were "special guests", and it was one of my all time favourite festivals.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2019 at 10:00 PM, dentalplan said:

I’mma predict one of The National or The War on Drugs and then the other two are shiters that make this a no-go zone.

Really hoping to see an appearance from Michael Kiwanuka this year, new music sounds amazing so far! But yeah, definitely expecting The National to headline. Also, Sigur Ros headline set considering how long it's been since 2008?!

I've noticed Snow Patrol are performing a few UK gigs over the winter and wouldn't be surprised if they returned to the festivals they were due to play this year before cancelling. 

Some food for thought here is that recently the festival has had similar acts on a 3 year cycle e.g. 2015/2018 had Wolf Alice, The Vaccines, The Charlatans and 2016/2019 had CHVRCHES, MØ, Aurora etc, which makes me think next year will have similar acts to 2017 which will be dissappointing for me as 2017 was a one of my personal weaker lineups 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, WMWMOfficial said:

Would LOVE to see a bit of Madness there, could do with a Ska note on board!

I second this! They'd be so much fun. I say either them or The Specials will be on. 

On 10/7/2019 at 10:14 AM, theesundayroast said:

Would also love Sam Fender to headline the tent!

Sam Fender is also a good shout and would match with the tradition of the years big acts coming a year later e.g. Rag'n'Bone Man

• Upvote 1