First time in Glasto - Questions

Membi

Hello guys, 

Me and three friends from Spain are planning to go to Glasto 2020 and it would be our first time there.  I was reading and I found some information a bit confusing so that's why I am opening this post. Here are my questions:

1. Is using a credit card the only way to buy tickets as non UK citizen?  What about PayPal?  If I used an Spanish debit card will I receive an error? 

2. I also saw some problems about deliveries of tickets to abroad.  I don't know anyone to send tickets to uk address so,  will be possible to pick up the tickets in the entry gates?  How can I chose this option in the booking process?  Is not a print at home option? 

3. Is there any special tip for buying the tickets?  Should I use some program to refresh or just do it manually? 

Thanka a lot :)

14 hours ago, Membi said:

Hello guys, 

Me and three friends from Spain are planning to go to Glasto 2020 and it would be our first time there.  I was reading and I found some information a bit confusing so that's why I am opening this post. Here are my questions:

1. Is using a credit card the only way to buy tickets as non UK citizen?  What about PayPal?  If I used an Spanish debit card will I receive an error? 

2. I also saw some problems about deliveries of tickets to abroad.  I don't know anyone to send tickets to uk address so,  will be possible to pick up the tickets in the entry gates?  How can I chose this option in the booking process?  Is not a print at home option? 

3. Is there any special tip for buying the tickets?  Should I use some program to refresh or just do it manually? 

Thanka a lot :)

Hi Membi...welcome to Efestivals and the Glastonbury forum....if you're looking to come to the 2020 festival you have come to the right place for all the info you need.

So...ref your questions....

1.  Visa or Mastercard Credit cards are the only way to pay for tickets outside UK.  There is no PayPal option.

2.  I'm not sure what the problems with international delivery were but there are currently no official collection or print at home options.  I would suggest using your Spanish address on your registration so that tickets are registered to it.  Once booked you could then try calling Seetickets by telephone to ask if you can collect on arrival.  This is usually however just a last minute option for people who have not received their tickets.

3.  There are many many theories about the best way to get tickets.  Use of autorefresh is not advised by the festival as it is claimed these tools can be detected and will block you.  Keep an eye on the main Chat forum and there will be much discussion about it before ticket day, which is expected to be Sunday 6th October.  Personally I have always used the manual approach of 1 browser, 1 tab, 1 finger and to F5 as soon as the page refreshes.

4.  Ref the authorisation question I don't remember this being required in previous sales.

Hope this helps...I'm sure others will have more replies.

• Upvote 2