Tramlines 2020

jj200

Could be interesting who is up against Catfish, Ian Brown and Madness and headlining the T'Other Stage.

Going with The Kooks as one of them, maybe DMA's but hoping they are main stage support along with The Sherlocks .  Sam Fender may make an appearance in the line up as one of the headliners and possibly someone a bit more dance / rap based.

1 hour ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Could be interesting who is up against Catfish, Ian Brown and Madness and headlining the T'Other Stage.

Going with The Kooks as one of them, maybe DMA's but hoping they are main stage support along with The Sherlocks .  Sam Fender may make an appearance in the line up as one of the headliners and possibly someone a bit more dance / rap based.

Fender would have to go on main stage. He's way too big now.

49 minutes ago, Samjones said:

Could see the hives being Sunday or Saturday sub, dmas the other probably , maybe 3rd down for them tho. Wonder who the other sub and tother stage headliners would be, desperately hoping for a good alternative to madness

Headliners in the tent last 2 years have been Jake Bugg and Doves so decent alternatives to Craaaiiiggg David and Chic.  In fact 2018 we went to The Leadmill tent and saw Tom Grennan as opposed to CD or JB.

Hopefully there will be a decent alternative to Madness and The Hives may be the ones.

Just now, Dronx said:

Yeah that’s solid enough. Still plenty to be announced. They sued who’s headlining the t’other stage? 

Don’t think so but guessing from that probably Pale Waves, Dizzee and The Fratellis with The Kooks, DMA’s and The Hives subbing

Really pleased for my first Tramlines, well worth the money. Hope Dizzee is on the main stage as the times I've seem him at festivals when he wasnt headlining a stage he's been such good fun before a headliner. 

I've got quite an eclectic taste in music but my best mate and his wife, who were going with,  are indie through and through so plenty on there to keep my party happy.