Tramlines 2020

jj200

Just now, moams said:

Madness would be a weak headliner, surely not. 

That’s my thought too. They were dreadful when I saw them at Ynot. Then and Ian Brown would make it a really weak headliner trio in my opinion even though I am a Catfish fan and dont mind the Roses. 

6 minutes ago, Dronx said:

That’s my thought too. They were dreadful when I saw them at Ynot. Then and Ian Brown would make it a really weak headliner trio in my opinion even though I am a Catfish fan and dont mind the Roses. 

Catfish would be good, I think it’s inevitable that Ian Brown will be there and he will be a good seller as well. I’m still not sure on the third headliner, I would like Foals but just got a feeling they will only do Kendal and maybe YNot

9 minutes ago, moams said:

Catfish would be good, I think it’s inevitable that Ian Brown will be there and he will be a good seller as well. I’m still not sure on the third headliner, I would like Foals but just got a feeling they will only do Kendal and maybe YNot

surely we will still get that random headliner like Nile Rodgers and Craig David

5 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

surely we will still get that random headliner like Nile Rodgers and Craig David

Hasn’t the booking agent changed this year? Just makes me think the random Sunday headliner might not happen, could be wrong though. 

14 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

hope not, that random act was the highlight of the weekend 😕

I agree, the random act was always a highlight of the weekend. Fingers crossed they keep it and it doesn’t become your generic indie filled festival that they all seem to becoming. 

11 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

Hope harder. 

Stop teasing us 😫

4 minutes ago, moams said:

I agree, the random act was always a highlight of the weekend. Fingers crossed they keep it and it doesn’t become your generic indie filled festival that they all seem to becoming. 

Stop teasing us 😫

I don’t think he’s teasing, just confirmed the 3 headliners. 

If it is true Catfish and Ian Brown would both go down well. Madness doesn’t surprise me with the Sunday headliners they have had in the past so hopefully the undercard will be strong. 

Does anyone know what the capacity of Tramlines is? It’s down as 30’000 on here but I’m sure they were nominated under a the larger festivals section at the festival awards which is 40’000+. @JBarbour