Tramlines 2020

jj200

1 hour ago, JBarbour said:

Before the headliners it will be more interesting to see the dates for next year of the other festivals Superstruct have bought into. ;)

Was thinking that myself. You think Ynot will move? 

Headliners i’m Going

Elbow

Foals

Madness

14 hours ago, JBarbour said:

Before the headliners it will be more interesting to see the dates for next year of the other festivals Superstruct have bought into. ;)

Could we potentially see a number of festivals over the same weekend and bands moving between all of them on different days (similar to Reading/Leeds)

On 7/24/2019 at 1:53 AM, moams said:

Could we potentially see a number of festivals over the same weekend and bands moving between all of them on different days (similar to Reading/Leeds)

Yep. Possible more of a twin event but unsure on the festivals 

20 hours ago, jj200 said:

No way catfish will be headling this after trnsmt plus catfish are more likely to do reading and Leeds.

Why not? TRNSMT is like 100 miles away and this is only like 30k. They could easily do it, much bigger/suitable than other recent headliners.

On 7/24/2019 at 1:53 AM, moams said:

Thats kind of what it is right now - just that this is a weekend before Truck/Y Not however looks like for 2020 it could be on the Boardmasters weekend maybe. We'll have to see I guess but I wonder why they changed what weekend Tramlines is

5 hours ago, moams said:

Looks like a number of festivals have been moved to the same weekend, both Truck and KC on the same weekend 

and Y Not too - all the Broadwick ones. I reckon they will all share about 4-5 headliners with a smaller one for truck as an extra.

Could see headliners involving any of; foals, elbow, blossoms, the kooks, alt j, George Ezra, bastille with other possible acts being there; vaccines, don broco, nothing but thieves, slaves, razorlight, Sam fender, ten tonnes, wolf alice, magic gang, sundara karma, the academic, Bombay bicycle club, the wombats, dmas.

16 hours ago, gfa said:

and Y Not too - all the Broadwick ones. I reckon they will all share about 4-5 headliners with a smaller one for truck as an extra.

None of these are Broadwick anymore. 

They are split between Superstruct and Y Not now being independent again back to one of the old team members. 

Saying that in the past they have all shared the same freelancing Booker I think.  

5 hours ago, Samjones said:

Could see headliners involving any of; foals, elbow, blossoms, the kooks, alt j, George Ezra, bastille with other possible acts being there; vaccines, don broco, nothing but thieves, slaves, razorlight, Sam fender, ten tonnes, wolf alice, magic gang, sundara karma, the academic, Bombay bicycle club, the wombats, dmas.

Cant see geroge Ezra headlining next year.

Wolf Alice probley be big enough to headline.

Alt J have headlined latitude in the past so I think they are too big to do it.

Elbow have headlined truck this year so I feel they are the right size to do it.

The Kooks have headlined community this year but I don't think they will be there next year.

I can see the libertines playing next year.

• 1 month later...