Origins of 'Pymild'

blutarsky

9 hours ago, Quark said:

I dunno man, 1000+ posts is a lot of work for a joke account. I just get uncomfortable with a bit of a mob mentality  y'know?

And yes, I may be drunk. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's 2hr review meeting with my supplier. 

Fair enough, I don't think he particularly needs the defense but I can see you are just trying to be nice.

18 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I have absolutely no choice other than to enter a Roman Catholic church in 3.5 hours for the funeral of one of my mate's mom's. Oh my Lord (yes, you!) this is going to be tricky. If I manage to pull this one off, I'm going to demand a Blue Peter badge from those who wield such power.  

Did you earn your Blue Peter badge? 

At least when I die there won't be any funeral. I am donating my body to the local medical school. The kids can then spend my Sunlife over 50's plan on something useful like a piss up. 

3 hours ago, Rufus Gwertigan said:

Did you earn your Blue Peter badge? 

At least when I die there won't be any funeral. I am donating my body to the local medical school. The kids can then spend my Sunlife over 50's plan on something useful like a piss up. 

I'm afraid that i did not earn my Blue Peter badge. It would be fair to say that I was in no condition to drive a car, so couldn't get to the funeral. In fact, it was around the time of the funeral when I finally passed out. I've been on the piss a bit too much, of late. I'm going to have to reign it in a little.

Your notion of donating your body to medical science is admirable, although it's not something I would wish for myself. Can't explain why. As to inheritance, I would like to die penniless, or better still, owing a large financial company money. I don't have any children, so they'd be no comebacks on anyone. 

9 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm afraid that i did not earn my Blue Peter badge. It would be fair to say that I was in no condition to drive a car, so couldn't get to the funeral. In fact, it was around the time of the funeral when I finally passed out. I've been on the piss a bit too much, of late. I'm going to have to reign it in a little.

Your notion of donating your body to medical science is admirable, although it's not something I would wish for myself. Can't explain why. As to inheritance, I would like to die penniless, or better still, owing a large financial company money. I don't have any children, so they'd be no comebacks on anyone. 

When I registered my intent I was told that the university would pick up my body. The person was a wee bit flummoxed when I told them it was OK as I was planning on getting the bus. ;~) 

• Upvote 1

I thought it was a play on words for all the "luke-warm/mild" music fans who go to Glastonbury and just hang out at the Pyramid all day, kinda like how you would describe a person's music taste or fashion sense as "vanilla". 

"That fold-up chair sitting lot have been sat there since 11am, the Pymild w*nkers"

No?