Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

2 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Purely because because i can’t be arse to look, has there been any major announcements across any of the festivals yet? I’ve been nos alives dreadful headliners but other than that I’ve not really looked at anywhere 

Open'er and Roskilde have already announced Taylor Swift (ugh...) and Thom Yorke,  Green Day is playing several festivals (Pohoda, Firenze), SOAD is also on the bill for a couple of fests. Apart from that, there's nothing really going on yet.

14 minutes ago, jack12895 said:

Ahh no prob mate. I've booked mine anyway Hotel del Golf in Castellon, wee bit out the way but bra hotel - 5th year running for us

Decent stuff, Castellons a nice place. 5th year for us as well. Hopefully get some news maybe even some names by the end of the week

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Kasabian tickets for Victoria Park are in the bag ? just need them to be announced at beni then that’ll make the summer! I take it people are booking hotels for the same weekend as last year? 

Sorted that as well so just waiting on the Beni announcement today ;) It’s the 16th - 19th, was on the website, so you can batter in booking for those dates

“The Music Republic company plans to announce the poster of the Benicàssim International Festival next November. The next edition is scheduled to start on July 16, as Radio Castellón has learned. The new owners try to finalize the details of the transfer of the land.
The next edition of the Benicàssim International Festival will be held between July 16 and 19, which is organized for the first time by The Music Republic, which acquired the rights of the festival last summer. It should be remembered that the FIB will be held ten days before the Arenal Sound of Borriana, a festival whose management belongs to the same business group.
Next November, the organizers are expected to announce the new IBF cartel, although this month they are finalizing the details of the transfer of the land. The new owners study betting on the same style of music groups, focused on the British public, with which the festival began. Another issue that could change is the price of fertilizers.”

Gone to beni the past 3 years. The first being the year they had kasabian...LG....RHCP....stormzy....etc. There was a huge pull that year. Line up alone ws great but the week in the sun was just fantastic. The atmosphere around the town was brilliant. Went again 2018. Line up was still good enough to go. 2019 was a joke in terms of headliners (although i really enjoyed KOL) and few acts lower down bill were some of my favourites. Having been at the festival at its "lowest" I already cant wait to get back. It really is the best week of the year in my opinion.

I have good expectations for this year with the new owners and especially after the social media backlash last year.

Hesdliners im currently thinking. 

FOALS - KASABIAN (still cant think of two more going by current touring acts maybe foo fighters or green day???)

Lower down hopefully

Dermot kennedy

The streets

Ian brown

The lathums 

DMAs

Anyway im alresdy looking forward to announement

Edited by Cw97777

10 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

The Strokes weren't in the Mad Cool announcement this morning, and should be touring next summer and are bound to fit in a Spanish Festival (especially after the shambles of Dr Music Festival last summer)

There's still hope!

They’ve got dates up until April, if they’re still about in the summer I’d like to think they’re in with a chance

6 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Getting worried about how much Taylor swift and that billie eilish are cropping up together, even if one of them were to be confirmed it would take 3 massive headliners to get my lot there! 

BE announced all her dates a few weeks back and Mad Cool have filled in the TBA next to Spain, and there’s absolutely zero chance of them booking Swift, thankfully

• Like 1