Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

35 minutes ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

Has anyone that bought tickets through festicket not been refunded yet? Im still waiting. 

I haven't personally but my friends have. Dont think it was an automatic process, sure they had to complete a form as well, albeit a less complicated one than Beni had on offer!

Can anyone help me that bought through festicket. Did you have to fill out the attached form when you requested a refund? My friend just told me she did but i wasnt sent it. Im trying to request a refund again but the tickets are now missing from my account and the order number is not in my emails as i bought instalment plan tickets. Can anyone else still see their tickets in their account

Screenshot_20200620-071044_Gmail.jpg

Edited by Sarahwalsh24

20 minutes ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

Can anyone help me that bought through festicket. Did you have to fill out the attached form when you requested a refund? My friend just told me she did but i wasnt sent it. Im trying to request a refund again but the tickets are now missing from my account and the order number is not in my emails as i bought instalment plan tickets. Can anyone else still see their tickets in their account

Screenshot_20200620-071044_Gmail.jpg

I can still see my tickets in my account but I got the same email off them. Didn’t realise until a few days ago I had to fill out a form, and they claim they emailed me a few weeks ago to tell me this but they definitely didn’t. Full things been a shambles.

Just now, Jonesy1 said:

I can still see my tickets in my account but I got the same email off them. Didn’t realise until a few days ago I had to fill out a form, and they claim they emailed me a few weeks ago to tell me this but they definitely didn’t. Full things been a shambles.

I didnt get an email off them either with any information and i have checked every folder. I had to send in a request now with a made up order number and hope they get back to me. I just read their terms and they state that the refund policy is automated so there should be no need to fill out a form. 

Regards to Festicket, I have had absolutely nothing from them like the above email SarahWalsh received. Tried contacting them through the website and twitter several times.

The refund I got was a ‘grace’ payment from Santander after they accepted my claim. Festicket have 45 days to appeal or the money will stay in my account - if they appeal it will be removed again and then I dont know what, more paperwork probably.

Hi Guys - I completed and submitted my refund form on 21st April and received an email confirmation stating that Fib would return my money within a maximum of 30 days. This hasn’t happened and I have tried to get through to them on the email address I have seen on various websites. Anyone had any money back from Fib.

On 5/27/2020 at 10:27 PM, TipToes24 said:

Cheers for the heads up, just reapplied and got the emails through, unsure why they didn’t last time but might have been an error on my side or they were just swarmed with people filling it out. I feel much better now I’ve got proof of applying 

I got the proof of ticket cancellation using the google form but after waiting 30+ days have still not received any refund. Tried to send a mail to seetickets who send me to the promoters at info@fiberfib.com but they are not responding either. So has anyone got their refund yet pls? 

On 7/5/2020 at 8:08 AM, MvE said:

I got the proof of ticket cancellation using the google form but after waiting 30+ days have still not received any refund. Tried to send a mail to seetickets who send me to the promoters at info@fiberfib.com but they are not responding either. So has anyone got their refund yet pls? 

I got mine on the 27/6. But going off of social media a lot of people are still waiting. 

1 hour ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

They will have to wait until all refunds for this year are done id say

Yeah you’d be right there. Think I’m still going to wait for FIB to release something before fully committing down on another festival, mad cool definitely on the cards.

Keep an eye out for Rock Lisbon as they they’re a huge organisation that normally get class acts in. 

4 hours ago, Tommy69 said:

Yeah you’d be right there. Think I’m still going to wait for FIB to release something before fully committing down on another festival, mad cool definitely on the cards.

Keep an eye out for Rock Lisbon as they they’re a huge organisation that normally get class acts in. 

Its very hard to know what to do. I don't trust the fact that the festivals are selling tickets for next year right now when refunds haven't even been given yet. They are rushing to get in as much money as they can so I don't think they will survive another year like this one. I certainly will never buy from festicket again that's for sure