Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

No tweet in 3 days from them, makes a change from the 5 tweets a day we was getting. Either the admins forgot the password or something is brewing! I hope they don’t do all that messing about with the app or stupid video announcements like Kendall or parklife, just a poster with plenty of juicy new acts will do me

44 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

No tweet in 3 days from them, makes a change from the 5 tweets a day we was getting. Either the admins forgot the password or something is brewing! I hope they don’t do all that messing about with the app or stupid video announcements like Kendall or parklife, just a poster with plenty of juicy new acts will do me

Facebook is quiet too. They seem to be only posting on Instagram. 

25 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Follow us on twitter. Actually, hang on, follow us on Instagram. Load of shit. 

“new artist” btw. Singular.

And by going private they’ve limited the amount of people that can see there’s an announcement on Thursday.

Hahah I said that about the whole “new artist” being singular! They did the same with the Liam Gallagher announcement! I’m praying they don’t do the same 😂😂

19 minutes ago, abcdeffion said:

The 1975 free for the weekend of Beni and announced at Board Masters...not convinced they’d headline but could be a possibility?

Would be great if they played but they were on the bill last year so I doubt they will come back so quickly... I'm beginning to think that the next announcement will be Ian Brown... 

The killers have been announced for the colours of ostrava Festival which is taking place on the same weekend as beni so it would be amazing if they were added to the lineup! 

3 minutes ago, BradGTFC said:

and with them only announcing one Artist again I have faith it'll be half decent

That’s what I’m hoping as well. Decent sized name on Thursday. Then a bigger announcement next week with the rest.

Everyone given up hope on getting someone like Kasabian/killers/strokes etc? 

4 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

I don’t think Ian brown is a big enough draw to announce just on his own is he? Surely they’ve got Plenty of acts locked in so Just announce them! I think one more single act announcement and the comments section will be ugly for them 

Don’t even think many people know there’s an announcement this week. Few people liked it on their now private twitter. Nothing on Instagram, nothing on Facebook. Why not try and get as much attention as possible about it? Strange bunch.

27 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

That’s what I’m hoping as well. Decent sized name on Thursday. Then a bigger announcement next week with the rest.

Everyone given up hope on getting someone like Kasabian/killers/strokes etc? 

Definetly yes.

Common, the price is 65 bucks or even less for most of us. Its amazing the lineup they have right now for that price, but they can't do magic.  Festivals with headliners as The Killers or The Strokes cost 180 euros like Madcool or Primavera Sound, or 155 like Bilbao BBK and its only 3 day.

Expect a big name, but no the Headliner of festivals that cost the triple or more. Fib 2020 Headliners are the equivalent to the second line names of really expensive festivals.

I'm dissapointed about the fact that its only one act, by this time of the year I think we need more than that. I love to listen during the hole year the bands Im going to see in the summer.

Edited by jordiskim

13 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Don’t even think many people know there’s an announcement this week. Few people liked it on their now private twitter. Nothing on Instagram, nothing on Facebook. Why not try and get as much attention as possible about it? Strange bunch.

Nothing at all on Instagram or Facebook? Not even to download the app and the whole surprises on the app bullshit? Thats worrying if so because it shows lack of faith in what they have