Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

4 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Id happily take last years lineup again for the price! Too many years have been top heavy and you find yourself waiting around for the main act each night. Few decent bands and a relatively big name as a headliner each day and i'm a happy man :) 

Ye maybe your right. I do have all good intentions at these things and never remember the main act anyway. 

I think that yes they will raise the price of the tickets because if not only to give us back the money from last year's tickets, they would also have given the possibility of changing the 2020 ticket for the 2021 ticket, as they have done at Arenal Sound

No fucking around with cheap tickets this year hopefully, straight in at decent price and then hopefully they get raised like usual as the date nears! Just a shame I couldn’t get on hotel orange any quicker....I also find it bizarre how there’s been nothing from their official accounts yet. 

Edited by TipToes24

2 hours ago, TipToes24 said:

No fucking around with cheap tickets this year hopefully, straight in at decent price and then hopefully they get raised like usual as the date nears! Just a shame I couldn’t get on hotel orange any quicker....I also find it bizarre how there’s been nothing from their official accounts yet. 

I’d expect an announcement or 2 this week.

4 hours ago, TipToes24 said:

Orange Hotel is not sold out for that week. I tried different dates around that week and its the same so they are not on sale yet. I hope they didn't have to close down 

On 11/13/2020 at 12:37 PM, Toñobeni said:

I think that yes they will raise the price of the tickets because if not only to give us back the money from last year's tickets, they would also have given the possibility of changing the 2020 ticket for the 2021 ticket, as they have done at Arenal Sound

Do we think that this increase in price will mean bigger names? Surely it has too?

I personally think with how well 2020s lineup turned out for the price they're going to need some huge names to keep the average punter happy. If they're increasing the prices back to the usual 120euro range then id expect that only names such as The Strokes, Blur, Arctic Monkeys will be able to justify such a hike. 

On 10/26/2020 at 2:38 PM, Cat96 said:

Is anyone still waiting for a refund? I've received refund for the camping ticket but not the festival ticket itself 

On 10/26/2020 at 2:38 PM, Cat96 said:

Is anyone still waiting for a refund? I've received refund for the camping ticket but not the festival ticket itself 

I still haven't either, I have contact Festicket about 5 times now and nothing. I haven't even got an email saying that it is processing. 

I was half expecting to hear something this week. 

Weirdly enough a fair few of my mates who have attended Beni over the years have mentioned they're up for buying tickets as soon as they're released. Can only assume the lack of any 'group' events over the last year has really got to them and they know Beni is a safe bet for people getting involved. 

1 hour ago, TheFullShaboo said:

I was half expecting to hear something this week. 

Weirdly enough a fair few of my mates who have attended Beni over the years have mentioned they're up for buying tickets as soon as they're released. Can only assume the lack of any 'group' events over the last year has really got to them and they know Beni is a safe bet for people getting involved. 

My lot of mates are the same. More people committed to it next year than we’ve ever had. Think everyone’s trying to make up for a lost year.

2 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

My lot of mates are the same. More people committed to it next year than we’ve ever had. Think everyone’s trying to make up for a lost year.

Im just hoping that they announce something soon before my group starts drifting off and looking at other options! 

Also Beni overall can be quite expensive when you purchases everything last minute - Ticket, flights, airport travel, glamping etc - so the sooner they confirm dates and put tickets on sale the sooner we can all start chipping away at what we need to buy! I remember one year one of our group decided to come around around mid-June, and after he booked everything we worked out it had cost him nearly £300 more than the rest of us 😬

Unfortunately I’m not in the same boat as some of you 😂 I’ve not got many pals who are willing to risk it, some friends are off to Leeds whilst others are going y not but as it stands most are saving their money for extravagant holidays elsewhere! Hopefully if we get prices and some acts before the end of the month it may sway some others but if not then you might see a very wet and glum looking tiptoes on the Leeds 2021 after movie 🤣

On 11/21/2020 at 3:33 PM, Sarahwalsh24 said:

Festicket from what I can see. 

And Beni as well! Out of the 4 i put refunds in for, only 3 came back.

On a slightly more positive note, it was on the penultimate Monday in November last year that we received the first official confirmation for this years festival. So, potentially something today? :) 

7 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

And Beni as well! Out of the 4 i put refunds in for, only 3 came back.

On a slightly more positive note, it was on the penultimate Monday in November last year that we received the first official confirmation for this years festival. So, potentially something today? :) 

I don’t think there will be any schedule or order to anything they do. It’ll be the usual organised chaos I imagine 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2020 at 7:49 AM, TheFullShaboo said:

😆

Even by Benis poor standard we're surely expecting SOMETHING before Christmas? Arent we?!?

The radio silence since the dates were announced continues. I can’t see why they aren’t even posting the dates? Seems mad. I get the whole refund but if it’s the ticket sellers not giving the refunds unfortunately there’s not a lot the actual festival can do is there? 

46 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

The radio silence since the dates were announced continues. I can’t see why they aren’t even posting the dates? Seems mad. I get the whole refund but if it’s the ticket sellers not giving the refunds unfortunately there’s not a lot the actual festival can do is there? 

I just cant imagine them announcing anything unless its a fair chunk of the lineup. They'll need whatever they can to protect themselves from the barrage of abuse from those still waiting on refunds.

Surely this week will be the last chance for them to announce anything? Anything after it and it's too close to Christmas for anyone to take notice?

• 2 weeks later...