Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

23 hours ago, Jonesy1 said:

A few festivals announcing lineups this week (NOS/Mad cool), surely Beni won’t wait months to get a lineup out once again?

Well most festivals (nos, mad cool, primavera sound) are announcing their lineups on the week of when the festival should have taken place so my wild guess is that we might hear something next week... 

22 minutes ago, mbee123 said:

Have people got their refunds back from seetickets?

Filled out forms back in May but no response

Festicket contacted me yesterday and told me the refunds will be released after the deadline day and should be with us in the next 14 days so maybe its the same with see tickets. My friends have already received their tickets from fest ticket so I'm not sure what happened there. 

Was expecting at least an announcement with a date. Looks like it’ll be one of the last to get any info out as usual.

A lot of people were making a fuss about a management fee being taken off the refund but everyone I know got the full amount.

Edited by Jonesy1

36 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Was expecting at least an announcement with a date. Looks like it’ll be one of the last to get any info out as usual.

A lot of people were making a fuss about a management fee being taken off the refund but everyone I know got the full amount.

It wasn't FIB that took fees. Festicket did. They deducted 63 euro on me for 3 tickets. I will never ever use them again. They charged me 90 euro a ticket to  begin with the day the tickets were released and then put the tickets back down to 60 an hour later

3 hours ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

It wasn't FIB that took fees. Festicket did. They deducted 63 euro on me for 3 tickets. I will never ever use them again. They charged me 90 euro a ticket to  begin with the day the tickets were released and then put the tickets back down to 60 an hour later

Oft that’s heavy. They never took anything off of me.

Is there a thread for talk of the 2021 festival/lineup? If not does anyone was a discuss it?

Despite being on the initial voting form I now assume that Kasabian and maybe the killers are out of the question. 

I really want Two Door& LG like there should’ve been in 2020

• 2 weeks later...

The social media blackout continues, 5 weeks without a tweet, even longer without an instagram post Either, I found it off that they didn’t post once over the festival weekend as well. It must be a bastard to try and create a hype with so much uncertainty and I know Spain was having a hard time with a spike in cases before but it’s never a good sign when there’s so much inactivity 

2 hours ago, Jonesy1 said:

Got a feeling we’ve seen the last of this festival, unfortunately. Don’t think it’ll be the only one either.

Could be right, even though the Fib strikes back slogan contradicts that however they often mislead everything even when it was due to be on i.e tickets now reducing etc etc 

Think the corona and refunds have finished what was basically an underfunded festival. Would be gutted if it was the case as it was medium sized and wasn’t glasto busy, perfect for anyone who’s in to the rock, pop and dj scene  

12 minutes ago, Tommy69 said:

Could be right, even though the Fib strikes back slogan contradicts that however they often mislead everything even when it was due to be on i.e tickets now reducing etc etc 

Think the corona and refunds have finished what was basically an underfunded festival. Would be gutted if it was the case as it was medium sized and wasn’t glasto busy, perfect for anyone who’s in to the rock, pop and dj scene  

Couldn’t agree more with the whole misleading thing, all my mates called BS on that latest questionnaire/list of acts they released. Event - customer trust must be the lowest it’s ever been for the festival 😂 id be gutted as i don’t think I’ll ever find another festival as perfect for me than that one....location, act and vibe wise it was bang on. 

1 hour ago, Tommy69 said:

I think if we do see back it’ll be nowhere near 49 quid a ticket. 
Missing one festival season is a big issue, but if the same happens again next summer then I genuinely don’t know how many festivals will be able to survive.

• Upvote 1

On 8/9/2020 at 9:34 AM, TipToes24 said:

The social media blackout continues, 5 weeks without a tweet, even longer without an instagram post Either, I found it off that they didn’t post once over the festival weekend as well. It must be a bastard to try and create a hype with so much uncertainty and I know Spain was having a hard time with a spike in cases before but it’s never a good sign when there’s so much inactivity 

It would be suicidal for them to post anything at the moment with the way they've dealt with refunds. Any post from them would be over-run in seconds from those still waiting for their money back.

Must admit i'm not really sure where they go from here...

• 3 weeks later...

There seems to have been another batch of refunds processed this week. Had completely lost all hope until i received another ticket refund, which just leaves me with just 1 final ticket to go. 

Hopefully they're trying to sort out all the refunds before they announce anything for next year. Lets just hope they get this all cleared up ASAP and we can start to look forward to 2021 - And then we can start a new thread!

13 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

There seems to have been another batch of refunds processed this week. Had completely lost all hope until i received another ticket refund, which just leaves me with just 1 final ticket to go. 

Hopefully they're trying to sort out all the refunds before they announce anything for next year. Lets just hope they get this all cleared up ASAP and we can start to look forward to 2021 - And then we can start a new thread!

Hang on, they’ve still not processed all the refunds?

That’s an absolute joke. 

Good luck to them trying to get people to commit again next year.

On 8/27/2020 at 11:07 PM, Jonesy1 said:

Hang on, they’ve still not processed all the refunds?

That’s an absolute joke. 

Good luck to them trying to get people to commit again next year.

Twitter has a fair few people still hunting refunds. The fact they’re still being refunded is a joke. Takes them 30 seconds to take the Money but I think they’re hoping people just give up chasing it! I’m lucky all my group got theirs same time as me and they’re all still keen to see what happens woth next year, but like you say there’s a lot of pissed off People who won’t fancy returning! It’s usually October/November we usually get the First few acts. So let’s see where are come Christmas