Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

On 5/27/2020 at 6:40 PM, Sarahwalsh24 said:

I'm not expecting to get anything back through festicket. People are waiting for refunds since March and they are not getting any replys from them. If you bought them through the website I'd say it will be ok. 

As mentioned before, dont wait for them. Dispute the transaction with the bank.

I have and sent my evidence off to them this week.

Given that a lot of festivals have already announced next years line ups (most have stayed the same) will it be too much of a stretch expecting the same from Benicàssim? I hope we don’t get radio silence from them like we got before they cancelled. 

So there seems to be a few of our group who never received the all important PDF email detailing the fields that are required to claim for a refund. After a week off fuck all communication back from FIB ive managed to find a quick fix via this link. All you need to do is fill in your email in the 'forgotten you details' section and you will be email all purchases you've made including the ones with the PDF.

https://fiberfib.seetickets.com/customerservice?lang=en-GB

18 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

So there seems to be a few of our group who never received the all important PDF email detailing the fields that are required to claim for a refund. After a week off fuck all communication back from FIB ive managed to find a quick fix via this link. All you need to do is fill in your email in the 'forgotten you details' section and you will be email all purchases you've made including the ones with the PDF.

https://fiberfib.seetickets.com/customerservice?lang=en-GB

Thanks for this it’s really helpful! A few in my group didn’t get their tickets sent over when we booked. 

I’ve just resent all of my refund forms as my group didn’t get the refund confirmation emails. What did you all put as the Order Date - the day you bought the ticket or the day you got sent the PDF? 
I submitted two forms with both dates just to make sure. 

Also British Airways just cancelled our flights and I’ve managed to get a full refund from them, hopefully all your flights and airlines will be as simple claim your refunds!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, abcdeffion said:

Thanks for this it’s really helpful! A few in my group didn’t get their tickets sent over when we booked. 

I’ve just resent all of my refund forms as my group didn’t get the refund confirmation emails. What did you all put as the Order Date - the day you bought the ticket or the day you got sent the PDF? 
I submitted two forms with both dates just to make sure. 

Also British Airways just cancelled our flights and I’ve managed to get a full refund from them, hopefully all your flights and airlines will be as simple claim your refunds!!

no worries! 

This is another thing we’ve been split on - I’ve put down the date that the PDF came through. Only because that’s the email that the majority of information seemed to have  come from.

As I’ve said before I can imagine there being a lot of u happy people once the refund period ends. One of my mates is adamant that if we don’t receive the refunds that a chargeback claim from the bank will be successful. 

Both my Ryanair flights have been cancelled and they’ve offered vouchers or a refund. Hoping that by September I’ll be able to get a weekend away in somewhere so have taken the vouchers for now (a weekend to Beni has also been discussed from a few of the group) 

Does anyone know what their latest twitter post is about? The vibe of the video is showing crowds of people and life returning to normal, rough translations in the comments don’t seem too pleased with the video, seems like another own goal in a long line of many that have been made 

1 hour ago, TipToes24 said:

Does anyone know what their latest twitter post is about? The vibe of the video is showing crowds of people and life returning to normal, rough translations in the comments don’t seem too pleased with the video, seems like another own goal in a long line of many that have been made 

Noticed there was a lot of unhappy replies.

8 hours ago, Jonesy1 said:

Noticed there was a lot of unhappy replies.

From what I read and pieced together it’s as if they want to do a U-turn and put the festival back on. Would obviously be near impossible to pull off but nothing surprises me with how 2020 has turned out 

3 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Has anybody received their refund yet? 

Nope and if I’m brutally honest I can’t see it coming through until their deadline, I can’t see why it takes so long? But then again every company no matter what industry are digging their heels in about refunds  

2 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Nope and if I’m brutally honest I can’t see it coming through until their deadline, I can’t see why it takes so long? But then again every company no matter what industry are digging their heels in about refunds  

Well they going to process 30 odd thousand refunds so I can imagine it will take them some time. I think the way fib have dealt with the refunds is far better than some of the other festivals - nos alive and nos primavera porto are not giving refunds until next year. I've been told that I can't get my refund for primavera sound Barcelona until August. 

3 minutes ago, Amsy said:

Well they going to process 30 odd thousand refunds so I can imagine it will take them some time. I think the way fib have dealt with the refunds is far better than some of the other festivals - nos alive and nos primavera porto are not giving refunds until next year. I've been told that I can't get my refund for primavera sound Barcelona until August. 

Just depends. We had a bus of 50 going to Kasabian in Leicester and everyone had their refunds within about 3 days. So I can’t imagine it would take them almost 8 weeks to dish out refunds, seems like they’re just being awkward. 

2 hours ago, Amsy said:

If they were automatically processed then id probably agree. However their deliberately confusing online form will result in thousands of people being left out of pocket. 

Bare in mind as well that NOS are providing the option of rolling over tickets for next years festival, which is an option not available to us. 

My group of 16 or so would have all carried out the tickets if it was possible.

7 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Has anybody who purchased tickets through the official site had any luck with a refund? Today is the 30th day since I applied....

I applied on the day but I didn’t get an email of proof so I tried a on the 27/5 and got the emails which were just w copy of my form, so I think I must have done the first lot wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️ I was always going to be very vey surprised if many people got their refunds within the 30 days 

19 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

I applied on the day but I didn’t get an email of proof so I tried a on the 27/5 and got the emails which were just w copy of my form, so I think I must have done the first lot wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️ I was always going to be very vey surprised if many people got their refunds within the 30 days 

Based on what festickets have said, they’ve only refunded the people who were paying up monthly. Full refunds won’t be until 16th July, the day after the applications close, so I presume everyone should be the same.

5 hours ago, Jonesy1 said:

Based on what festickets have said, they’ve only refunded the people who were paying up monthly. Full refunds won’t be until 16th July, the day after the applications close, so I presume everyone should be the same.

Yeah I thought they’d take it to the wire, I just hope they don’t fuck me over somehow or somewhere as that’ll me done with them and after today’s new questionnaire I’ve got the beni bug again  

7 hours ago, Amsy said:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdiUtgyHvW-3kurX6VAt_0lgM_MVH640vS9oDY3R9WFY21tGA/viewform

Fib have sent an email round asking people to vote for next year's line up. 

Some outstanding names on here, too many to list but also some very strange ones. Kylie minouge? Charlie puth? The pussycat dolls? All seem very pop. Also, budget wise surely the likes of Taylor swift, lady Gaga and miley Cyrus are well out of budget (thank god). There’s a lot of names on there from last year and some missing which could mean something? Either their already in or out? 

10 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Some outstanding names on here, too many to list but also some very strange ones. Kylie minouge? Charlie puth? The pussycat dolls? All seem very pop. Also, budget wise surely the likes of Taylor swift, lady Gaga and miley Cyrus are well out of budget (thank god). There’s a lot of names on there from last year and some missing which could mean something? Either their already in or out? 

I can see a huge price increase for next year. Otherwise why not just roll over the tickets till next year. I dont think anyone would mind if the bands were great

3 minutes ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

I can see a huge price increase for next year. Otherwise why not just roll over the tickets till next year. I dont think anyone would mind if the bands were great

Yeah I’m expecting them to rocket, doubt I’ll buy without the first few names just to be cautious. But if they’re realistically looking at some of these acts then the budget must be a high one 

2 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Yeah I’m expecting them to rocket, doubt I’ll buy without the first few names just to be cautious. But if they’re realistically looking at some of these acts then the budget must be a high one 

I wasnt planning on going but if the line up was great i probably would regardless of price

16 minutes ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

Yep same. Cheap first year to try and boost the reputation again but since that’s out the window they might go for 120/150 euro tickets and get a couple of very big names. Then again they might not. Who knows.