Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

45 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Random question here, on my tickets all previous years I’ve put a shortened name to the one on my passport and it’s never been a problem, last two years I haven’t even had ID checked....just wondering if they’ll be any stricter this year? It’s £20 to change so I don’t know if I should just pay it to be safe or just go for it like previous years 

Nah fuck that, absolute scam, don’t give them anything, doubt they’ll even check the name.

10 hours ago, Jonesy1 said:

Nah fuck that, absolute scam, don’t give them anything, doubt they’ll even check the name.

Yeah I didn’t think they would, like I said previous years we haven’t even had ID checked. I just didnt know if this lot would be stricter. They’re more bothered about people in the venue to be turning people away 

38 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Yeah I didn’t think they would, like I said previous years we haven’t even had ID checked. I just didnt know if this lot would be stricter. They’re more bothered about people in the venue to be turning people away 

They’re only ever bothered about date of birth. Even then, a few times my mates have forgot ID and they’ve let them in anyway.

1 hour ago, TipToes24 said:

Now we are into March is anyone expecting anything in the next two weeks or so? Or do we all think the next announcements won’t bring anything of any weight to the festival? 

They have recently changed the fib icon on instagram and fb and they have posts talking about there is much more to anounce. 

This could only mean 2 things:

-They have fired the previous comunity manager

-They are going to announce something in the next weeks. 

28 minutes ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

Any news at all now would be great. I feel like it's getting really late for announcements now

If they follow the last few years then we’ll probably still be getting announcements in May. Don’t know why they wouldn’t want it out as soon as possible.

1 hour ago, Jonesy1 said:

If they follow the last few years then we’ll probably still be getting announcements in May. Don’t know why they wouldn’t want it out as soon as possible.

Ye I would of thought they would want rid of the tickets as soon as possible and to let people make travel arrangements